Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Previously On: The Walking Dead - "A House Divided"

• 52 results
    frailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love this kind of feature for the television I watch and think it's a cool way to provide context and nurture discussion about the individual episodes that can get lost if you're playing/watching straight through a season. In future installments I'd like to see more of your thoughts about character motivations, where the story might be headed and what your feelings were about things that happened in the episode. Looking forward to the next piece, let's hope Telltale doesn't make us wait more than a month.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I hope 3 comes out soon because I thought they said the wait for new episodes would be a lot shorter, we're coming up to 2 months.

QuaglarTheIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice recap! I'm going to play episode 3 today and reading about the different paths you took was really interesting as well as a good refresher on what is going on. With such a long gap in between episodes I forget a lot of the smaller details and character names... Also some of the bigger details... And some of my choices... But after reading this it's all coming back to me!

Keep up the good work, and stick to your guns!

Djungelurban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Both Nick and Alvin died in my playthrough... I didn't feel I could vouch for Nick when asked if he was a good man so I didn't say anything, which later cost him his life... And Alvin... Ehhh, I foolishly hoped shooting Carter would have saved Alvin and while Kenny sorta hit him... It wasn't enough to kill him... So he took out Alvin shortly after...

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@rmanthorp said:

Nick is a baby and it's weird to see Kenny again. My Clem is a cold motherfucker and I am going FULL on renegade for the first time ever in a 'moral-choice' game. Since that dog fucked with me everything has changed and I'm just going Rambo on anyone I can. TRUST NO ONE. It's really fun and I'm surprisingly still attached to the whole thing despite the thought that be that gung-ho about things would make it less serious.

Really enjoyed this feature Alex. Nice to have a great break down of everything you picked up on and enjoyed. I'm always of the opinion that all write ups for games like this should be chock full of them Can't wait for the next one!

spoilers.

So I'm finally reading through these articles months later now that I finished Season 2. I greatly enjoy this approach you're taking with Clem.

Seriously though, fuck that dog. I EVEN TRIED TO SHARE THE BEANS WITH IT. Goddammit, dog.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.