- I didn't always pick them because I don't think they all fit Clem as the character I envision but some of the badass responses are awesome. "Still. Not. Bitten" is great and "Who's baby is it?" after you overhear Rebecca in the bathroom is just delightfully evil.
THAT WAS AWESOME *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
- Tried to save Christa. I don't know why anyone wouldn't. She did seem very bitter towards Clem but that's completely understandable. Did anyone bring up Omid around the campfire? I was too terrified to.
- Killed Sam. Sorry boy...
- Didn't accepted Nick's apology. I was pretty pissed off at the group and wasn't thinking straight. Feel bad about it now. Ya, Lee raised Clem better than that.
- No Water. Fuck him. He tried to kill us and there was no way he was telling me jack. was in too bad of a shape to be useful and fuck bandits.
- Saved Nick. Pete was bit. He would wanted me to save Nick. Sorry Pete. You seemed like a cool guy.
Two other things.
- Roman, The camp leader at the gas station from 400 days, was totally one of the dead guys at the creek.
- Kenny is totally in Episode 2 isn't he? If he is then I really wish that scene wasn't at the end of the preview for the next episode. It kind of ruins the surprise unless it's someone like Christa or Molly or...I don't know Vernon? Everyone is dead and there are not a lot of options unless it is someone from Clementines past.