Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Walking Dead S2 EP2 Spoiler Thread

• 65 results
    LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By LackingSaint

Holy shit you guys. I just figured it out.

They're going to let you choose the name of the baby. "Lee" or "Omid".

@counterclockwork87: You made the correct choice by not letting Kenny take the shot. Here's what happens if you don't grab the gun:

Kenny shoots and hits Carver, presumably sending him toppling to the ground dead. Everyone is in silent awe and not sure what's going on. Carver, now clearly having been hit in the shoulder, pulls himself back up and angrily blows Alvin's brains out. He then grabs Kenny's girlfriend and insists he surrender. He does, and you all get captured.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I LOVED episode 1, and I loved this one as well! Telltale is incredible.

I'm happy the only people who died with me were the people who had to.

Question...what happens if you let Kenny shoot at Carver? I grabbed the gun and we surrendered. I actually grabbed the gun cuz I thought the game would let me take the shot myself. What happens if you let Kenny shoot though? You still get caught I would presume. I just didn't let Kenny shoot cuz I didn't want him accidentally hitting Alvin.

I told him to shoot. You actually do hit Carver, but the man can apparently take a bullet and be fine, so he gets up and kills Alvin. After that he grabs Sarita (That's the woman's name, right?), and Kenny surrenders after that.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished Ep2 tonight..it was OK. Some fun moments inc the big reveal. Though I was left a bit cold by some of the drama at the end. Kenny's still a bit of friggin hot-headed idiot which was disappointing. Did like the surprise with Bonnie, will be interesting to see how the rest of the 400 days characters get weaved into the story. Completely forgot about that part of the cast til she showed up. . Ultimately, I'm not quite feeling it with most of these new characters. I'm actually sad to see Waltgo, as he became quite interesting in his grief.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#55  Edited By Draugen

@random45 said:

@counterclockwork87 said:

I LOVED episode 1, and I loved this one as well! Telltale is incredible.

I'm happy the only people who died with me were the people who had to.

Question...what happens if you let Kenny shoot at Carver? I grabbed the gun and we surrendered. I actually grabbed the gun cuz I thought the game would let me take the shot myself. What happens if you let Kenny shoot though? You still get caught I would presume. I just didn't let Kenny shoot cuz I didn't want him accidentally hitting Alvin.

I told him to shoot. You actually do hit Carver, but the man can apparently take a bullet and be fine, so he gets up and kills Alvin. After that he grabs Sarita (That's the woman's name, right?), and Kenny surrenders after that.

Yeah, the fact that he just absorbed that bullet with no apparent ill effects was a bit annoying. Getting shot pretty much anywhere on your body during the zombie apocalypse would be, if not a death sentence, then at least a cause for bigger concern than he seems to treat it with, due to the risk of infection. Maybe they'll adress it next episode.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Bonnie's a dick.

bhurnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 11

@sessh:

Also, it was weird, how this oh so huge storm, suddenly was a none-issue as soon as Carver showed up.

Um, duh, Clementine turns off the wind turbine. No big fan blowing wind all over the place, no storm.

/s

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone thought considered the idea that Christa might have gone baby crazy? Once Rebecca has her kid Christa is totally going to try to steal it.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not for nothing but I was 90 percent certain Carver was voiced by Uncle Jack from 'Breaking Bad.' Michael Madsen does a nice job, though...Carver is a menacing figure.

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#60  Edited By ragnar_mike

Not for nothing but I was 90 percent certain Carver was voiced by Uncle Jack from 'Breaking Bad.' Michael Madsen does a nice job, though...Carver is a menacing figure.

For the first few lines, I thought it was Jake the Snake Roberts.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is by far the worst episode of either season so far. The writing has gotten really bad. And the choices you have to make are very telegraphed and fairly lame. So I started playing as a ruthless clem trying to get as many people killed as possible to at least keep it some what mildly entertaining. To be honest I am not sure I will continue to even play this season. That is how bad I thought this episode was. I mean I see what they are trying to do with all the "I know everyone's secrets and its up to me to protect everyone". But some one, she is a 11. And this is just stupid. Its ruining the game in my opinion. I don't think they will ever put out another season that was as good as the first. Unless the remove clem from the equation.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
    deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

This is by far the worst episode of either season so far. The writing has gotten really bad. And the choices you have to make are very telegraphed and fairly lame. So I started playing as a ruthless clem trying to get as many people killed as possible to at least keep it some what mildly entertaining. To be honest I am not sure I will continue to even play this season. That is how bad I thought this episode was. I mean I see what they are trying to do with all the "I know everyone's secrets and its up to me to protect everyone". But some one, she is a 11. And this is just stupid. Its ruining the game in my opinion. I don't think they will ever put out another season that was as good as the first. Unless the remove clem from the equation.

To some extent I kind of agree with you - I hate how there's a "right" choice to everything for instance. You know most people are going to go for the choices that save everyone, and I do agree that some of the writing can be annoying, like how they just completely drop the whole point about Clem seeing the flashlights, or how Kenny is back to being in the same role he was in the first season, which I thought was pretty lame as well. I figured he would have developed as a character, but he seemed to have reverted back to the jerk he was prior to Ben finally standing up to him and telling off in Episode 5. Also, I HATE how off-hand his mention of Ben was, since it was kind of a huge deal that Kenny would willingly sacrifice his life to try and save the kid that indirectly led to the death of his family.

With all of that being said, the episode prior to this one was definitely the worst episode of either season. It had only a few meaningful conversations, and was filled with too many uninteresting 'survival' scenes.

I still enjoyed it for what it was though, and I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the situations as they unfold in the next few episodes.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's a question for you all, do you guys watch the 'next time on" videos at the end or no? I usually like to go into an episode as fresh as possible, but knowing that it may take a month if not multiple months between I can't help myself and get all excited and watch them even though I personally feel as though I shouldn't.
    Kenny being alive was 90% given away by the 'next time on' from the first episode because honestly, who else was it going to be?
    I still teared up a little when I hugged him though, I don't care how big of a dick he can be, HUG KENNY FOR LIFE.

Bonnie's a dick.

Best use of a spoiler tag yet. I foresee the ability for her to have a bit of a turn around next episode.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing episode, very well paced!

However the hole picking side gimmick is being relied upon a little too lazily now, or maybe just too often.

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#65  Edited By Draugen

@zolroyce: I was really hoping it would be Lilly, way up until the reveal. It seems to me like Kenny's story had played, while hers was still up in the air.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sterling said:

Wow, I don't think i've seen someone so venomously hate this episode; do you mind elaborating on why you feel the writing has gotten "really bad" or how the choices are telegraphed? I was really disappointed with Season 2's first episode and very critical of it, and this episode drew me right back in.

gaminghooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I just finished this one and have to day it's my favorite episode yet in the series. Finding Kenny was obviously a huge deal and I was glad to see him, but my Lee and Kenny didn't part on good terms and Kenny made sure to mention that while he respected Lee they didn't always see eye to eye. He'll he didn't come with me to confront Vernon so I question how much he cares about Clem. That said I'll defend the guy to the end, I know the hell he's endured. Had to sit with Luke and Nick though. I like them both and hope that pending nick getting his shit together after killing and admitting his deed to Walter, they'll have my back. I'm not sure how I feel about Carver yet. I know we're supposed to say fuck him he killed x but knowing how bonnie and the gang all left to join an unknown group at the end of 400 days there may be more going on here. Hoping to see Russell and wyatt there. For now I eagerly await ep3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.