Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 17, 2013

After separating from her friend Lee, young orphan Clementine must survive through the undead apocalypse with a new roaming group of survivors in this sequel to Telltale's adaptation of the comic book of the same name.

Walking Dead Season 2... is it good?

DeathByWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

So I played through all of the first season of the game and absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed my time with it, and when it ended I was excited for the next "season" to come out.

But for some reason, I just have felt almost no desire to play the new season - I haven't touched it at all. I feel like I haven't heard nearly as much about this new season when compared to the the first season. Is that an indication that it isn't as good, or are people just not talking about it? It's on sale on steam right now, was wondering if it was worth picking up. Is the story as good as the first game?

Draugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

I think so. After digesting it, I still found the first one better, and the second is a little more directionless, I feel. But I really enjoyed what they did with Clementine after where the ending to 1 left her, and I feel it's worth it to see where they take her. The rest of the cast doesn't reach the heights of the last one, but if you're invested in Clem's story at this point, I'd say give it a go.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

It may not be as good as the first, but it's definitely very close. Clementine is a wonderful character, and having her become the new protagonist was a wonderful idea. You raised her as Lee, but now you get to see her grow up on her own. It's a wonderful story with interesting twists and turns and some really shocking moments.

I'm someone who doesn't get too emotionally affected by games, but after finishing the last episode was was thinking about it for a few days, which says just how good it is. It has some rough bumps, and getting "wise to the act" is kind of weird but it's still worth the journey.

koolaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not AS good. But still good.

There are some cool moments in this game. But season one was so nice and self contained, it didn't really need a sequel.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

I loved it. It is in my top five of this year (top three). I think it was about as good as the first, if better in spots honestly, though I didn't love the endings, they just weren't that satisfying to me. I beat it late two months ago, and it's still on my mind. I found it weird that there was little discussion about it, and you'd have to actually search for it to get some, when for Season One, that was big in gaming news so you didn't really have to search. I say you should definitely get it if you liked the first, otherwise you may be missing out, and for the price it's at, why not try it regardless? I played both Season One and Two back to back. I have never cried in a game, but I was emotionally invested and really focused on this game that there was one moment in it that I teared up, during a camp scene late in the game. I've gotten the spine tingling feeling before, but never teared. Obviously, there are some people that played the first and loved it, and didn't love this, but I would say that if you did love the first, you should still play the second.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I think that the fourth and fifth episodes were a bit of a let down but the build to the climax of episode 3 was on par with anything that went on in season one, and by that point you're invested enough in Clem that it's worth seeing her story through the last two episodes (if I remember correctly, episode four is also on the rather short side).

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People disliking the post season 1 walking dead telltale games I think are more burned out on the format, because I dont feel like the games have let up in quality at all. Well maybe the game of thrones game, that one has some issues.

defe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I found it to be quite good. Exploring that world through Clementine's eyes changed how I approached things, so it was a nice fresh take on that formula. It never quite hits as hard as season one, and the characters aren't as memorable, but I found the whole thing really enjoyable, and I look forward to a potential third season.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think its WAY better than the first season,so yes.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I was invested in the story of Clementine. That's why I was there and I felt satisfied with her story. Everything else was just a bonus.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@nasp said:

i think its WAY better than the first season,so yes.

Yup, this. TWD S2 was a little more unpredictable I found, and Clementine made for a more interesting character to play. Plus, the continued arc of Kenny alone I'd say justifies Season 2.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nasp

@yummylee: you pretty much said my reasons for why i like the second season more.i would add that i felt it was darker then the first season as well,which for my taste the darker the better.

rkofan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FrostyRyan

Good, not amazing like the first season. Not as focused, not as interesting characters, not as demanding of your attention, not as well written in general.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spraynardtatum

The first episode was a bit of a stinker in my opinion. I didn't play the rest though and the first episode of season one was pretty mediocre too.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Carryboy

I really enjoyed it, if you played the first season you should absolutely play it.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Ghostiet

I found it pretty bad. Every episode hits the reset button, only it's not executed as well as in season 1, 400 Days amounted to literally nothing, the new characters are rather bad with some exceptions (Sarah, Jane) and hastily written out whenever something interesting is happening with them and there's some contrived bullshit in the finale (ice scene).

It's not me getting tired with the formula, either, because The Wolf Among Us I consider pretty boss, even though that season peaked at the first episode.

I'd still play season 2, though, it's worth it for some emotional closure on Clementine, but that's the only reason I'd recommend it.

Mustainium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got up to the second episode, and I just don't feel like carrying on.

I blame Clementine, I think her VA is way too flat compared to the other characters.

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just finished playing this season right after the first. Overall it was definitely somewhat disappointing. I just never felt that Clementine gets to know these people nearly as well as Lee does his companions during the first game. Perhaps a part of that has to do with the majority of characters you are surrounded by at the end having no real development or history with Clem.

By the end you are only left with Bonnie, Mike, Jane, kenny, and a toddler. Of those, the only person you have any real connection with for more than a couple of days is Kenny. That is why there just wasn't much emotional investment in someone like Mike or Bonnie betraying you. And Arvo> Yeah who cares?

All in all it was still a fun experience, but the story just felt less impactful than the first.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

I found it to be as good as the first . Alex's opinions on this and the wolf among us left me dumbfounded, honestly. : /

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone remembers Chuck from Season 1, I basically felt as if the supporting cast in Season 2 had way too many characters like him. They just show up, don't have much in the way of meaningful dialogue or interaction, and are then gone with little impact.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@excast said:

I just finished playing this season right after the first. Overall it was definitely somewhat disappointing. I just never felt that Clementine gets to know these people nearly as well as Lee does his companions during the first game. Perhaps a part of that has to do with the majority of characters you are surrounded by at the end having no real development or history with Clem.

By the end you are only left with Bonnie, Mike, Jane, kenny, and a toddler. Of those, the only person you have any real connection with for more than a couple of days is Kenny. That is why there just wasn't much emotional investment in someone like Mike or Bonnie betraying you. And Arvo> Yeah who cares?

All in all it was still a fun experience, but the story just felt less impactful than the first.

I played the seasons not back-to-back, but I share your opinion.

Clem spent a lot of time with the original survivor crew in Season 1 (you spend like weeks and weeks at that motel, barricading it and stuff, before autumn comes and you leave in the RV). Something about that implied passage of time A) made me feel extra bad when stuff happens with Kenny's family, and B) made me feel extra betrayed when Lily is a total ass. When you think about Season 1, Lily's dad is the first major person to die, and you spend nearly all of Episodes 1 and 2 butting heads with him so you've probably decided by then whether you respect his way of doing things or not. And with the Kenny and Lily stuff in episode 3, those are people you've now spent 3 episodes with, and those characters get a decent chunk of screen time in all 3 episodes. The only character in Season 1 who you never spend much time with and then he unceremoniously dies is the hobo (Chuck?), and even then, that guy was kinda alright.

Season 2 feels like it takes place over the course of about 10 days or something (each episode feels like at most about 2 days of time), with the result being that I don't feel like Clem even knows many people in the new group. And the character deaths just have no impact, because who cares?

Pete dies almost instantly after you meet him. He seemed alright, but whatever, dead. Alvin was kinda nice to Clem, but he either dies in the finale of episode 2, or if he doesn't they entirely wrote him out of episode 3 by having him be tortured upstairs in the office then dying; either way, I don't think you actually have many interactions with him. Sarita, Carlos, and Nick are all characters that functionally die in the finale of Episode 3; you basically don't know Sarita that well and whether or not you chop her arm off is basically irrelevant because she dies anyway and you're not building "rep" with characters like you did in Season 1. Carlos doesn't get fleshed out much beyond being overprotective of his daughter and sorta doesn't like Clem for putting ideas in her head, and I thought something could've come of Nick but he just randomly dies off-screen between episodes 3 and 4, after having almost no meaningful appearance in episode 3. Luke is kinda just Good Guy Luke for the entire season, then randomly dies in the final episode. Arvo and Mike are noncharacters, and Bonnie isn't much better but that moment where she has a crush on Luke was cute; their betrayal felt extremely random.

Now for characters who sorta worked: I think Sarah was a really interesting setup, between first being coddled, and then losing her dad and being devastated. Jane compared Sarah to her sister, whom Jane had to always kick out of bed, figuratively and literally, each day to keep on living; the sister just wasn't cut out for it, and eventually the sister had to leap across some rooftop and just didn't have the force of will to do it and died to zombies. Now, my thought was "OK, they're going to put Sarah in a similar situation, and maybe Sarah will die and prove Jane right, or if you encouraged Sarah enough throughout the season, she'll 'make the jump' this time unlike Jane's sister." But instead NOPE Sarah dies randomly when a deck collapses that they're standing on, almost exactly like Ben in the first game. I should've known they were quickly going to write Sarah out, since apparently you can just leave her behind in the trailer park to die if you don't slap her in the force and really force her to come along with you. I think they really botched how Sarah was handled in episode 4. I think Rebecca mostly worked because you actually have quite a few chats with her; I maybe would've liked a little more exploration of how she used to be with Carver (who seems like a total monster), but otherwise I got to know her pretty well across her 4 episodes. I think the one-episode characters who were never part of the group (Walter in episode 2, and Reggie/Rajeev in episode 3) actually worked well enough for what they were supposed to accomplish in the story, though obviously they didn't get fleshed out that much before dying, but still, a decent enough job. Also, frankly, I think Jane sorta worked. Honestly, her writing in episode 3 and 4 was totally solid. Even most of episode 5 was fine. I get that she doesn't trust Kenny to not be psycho, but the part where she randomly hides the baby in a blizzard just to escalate things with Kenny is complete psycho behaviour and was completely out of character for her. Initially I shot Kenny because I don't like group members turning on each other, then rejected Jane. Then I thought "Wait, no, what Jane did was fucking insane", so I reloaded my save and let Kenny kill her, and the ending where Kenny lives is way better anyways.

Characters that worked: Clem, Kenny, and Carver. And even though episode 3 was great because of Carver, the problem it created was that the whole episode revolved around Carver, so that almost no other character (other than Reggie) got very much screen time with Clem, and then episode 4 and 5 started killing off every character even though I feel like I only got to know them in episodes 1 and 2. No real complaints with Kenny; I had a hard time siding against him ever because I honestly never agreed with anybody that thought Kenny was a danger to anyone. Like, yeah Kenny, rough up Arvo, because he was with a group of fucking bandits. Who cares, Arvo obviously hated all of us and was going to run away or shiv us in our sleep the first chance he got.

Overall, I just feel like a lot of characters randomly died before anything interesting happened with their character arc. I would've been fine if they had died sometime before the end of the season, but they needed at least one or two more really memorable moments. Sarah needed more time to grow before her death, and I actually wish they would've killed Luke at the point when they randomly kill Nick, and then have Nick be shouldered with the burden of doing stuff in episode 4 and 5 when he was so used to relying on Pete and Luke to help him out.

The season was supposed to be Clem learning to be independent and self-reliant, which I guess she somehow wasn't right after Lee died, nor after like 6+ months with Omid and Christa. I guess it accomplished Clem being that much more grown up, but I just don't think they handled most of the other characters very well.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BisonHero

@excast said:

If anyone remembers Chuck from Season 1, I basically felt as if the supporting cast in Season 2 had way too many characters like him. They just show up, don't have much in the way of meaningful dialogue or interaction, and are then gone with little impact.

Oh yeah, definitely. Most of the characters in Season 2 are, at best, Chuck. As in, you meet them, they seem alright and you chat with them once or twice, then they randomly die and you kinda feel nothing because you barely knew them, and the way in which they died had almost nothing to do with your actions. It's a revolving door of Chucks.

I'll admit, in Season 1, the way Ben and Kenny died was also super random at the time, but I feel like Ben at least really established by then that he was a sad sack who wasn't going to improve or change much as a person, and then Kenny actually makes it out alive and is one of the only good characters in Season 2. Sarah gets basically the same story arc as Ben, but I don't buy it with Sarah, because she was still young enough to change, maybe, and I would've liked to see Clem kinda take Sarah under her wing. I actually wish that was the episode 4 and 5 story arc, instead of what we got, which was "lol nope, Sarah dies, you get a baby, and then episode 5 is a super contrived who's-the-bigger-asshole match between Kenny and Jane that is out of character for both of them".

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clem spent a lot of time with the original survivor crew in Season 1 (you spend like weeks and weeks at that motel, barricading it and stuff, before autumn comes and you leave in the RV). Something about that implied passage of time A) made me feel extra bad when stuff happens with Kenny's family, and B) made me feel extra betrayed when Lily is a total ass. When you think about Season 1, Lily's dad is the first major person to die, and you spend nearly all of Episodes 1 and 2 butting heads with him so you've probably decided by then whether you respect his way of doing things or not. And with the Kenny and Lily stuff in episode 3, those are people you've now spent 3 episodes with, and those characters get a decent chunk of screen time in all 3 episodes. The only character in Season 1 who you never spend much time with and then he unceremoniously dies is the hobo (Chuck?), and even then, that guy was kinda alright.

Season 2 feels like it takes place over the course of about 10 days or something (each episode feels like at most about 2 days of time), with the result being that I don't feel like Clem even knows many people in the new group. And the character deaths just have no impact, because who cares?

Pete dies almost instantly after you meet him. He seemed alright, but whatever, dead. Alvin was kinda nice to Clem, but he either dies in the finale of episode 2, or if he doesn't they entirely wrote him out of episode 3 by having him be tortured upstairs in the office then dying; either way, I don't think you actually have many interactions with him. Sarita, Carlos, and Nick are all characters that functionally die in the finale of Episode 3; you basically don't know Sarita that well and whether or not you chop her arm off is basically irrelevant because she dies anyway and you're not building "rep" with characters like you did in Season 1. Carlos doesn't get fleshed out much beyond being overprotective of his daughter and sorta doesn't like Clem for putting ideas in her head, and I thought something could've come of Nick but he just randomly dies off-screen between episodes 3 and 4, after having almost no meaningful appearance in episode 3. Luke is kinda just Good Guy Luke for the entire season, then randomly dies in the final episode. Arvo and Mike are noncharacters, and Bonnie isn't much better but that moment where she has a crush on Luke was cute; their betrayal felt extremely random.

Now for characters who sorta worked: I think Sarah was a really interesting setup, between first being coddled, and then losing her dad and being devastated. Jane compared Sarah to her sister, whom Jane had to always kick out of bed, figuratively and literally, each day to keep on living; the sister just wasn't cut out for it, and eventually the sister had to leap across some rooftop and just didn't have the force of will to do it and died to zombies. Now, my thought was "OK, they're going to put Sarah in a similar situation, and maybe Sarah will die and prove Jane right, or if you encouraged Sarah enough throughout the season, she'll 'make the jump' this time unlike Jane's sister." But instead NOPE Sarah dies randomly when a deck collapses that they're standing on, almost exactly like Ben in the first game. I should've known they were quickly going to write Sarah out, since apparently you can just leave her behind in the trailer park to die if you don't slap her in the force and really force her to come along with you. I think they really botched how Sarah was handled in episode 4. I think Rebecca mostly worked because you actually have quite a few chats with her; I maybe would've liked a little more exploration of how she used to be with Carver (who seems like a total monster), but otherwise I got to know her pretty well across her 4 episodes. I think the one-episode characters who were never part of the group (Walter in episode 2, and Reggie/Rajeev in episode 3) actually worked well enough for what they were supposed to accomplish in the story, though obviously they didn't get fleshed out that much before dying, but still, a decent enough job. Also, frankly, I think Jane sorta worked. Honestly, her writing in episode 3 and 4 was totally solid. Even most of episode 5 was fine. I get that she doesn't trust Kenny to not be psycho, but the part where she randomly hides the baby in a blizzard just to escalate things with Kenny is complete psycho behaviour and was completely out of character for her. Initially I shot Kenny because I don't like group members turning on each other, then rejected Jane. Then I thought "Wait, no, what Jane did was fucking insane", so I reloaded my save and let Kenny kill her, and the ending where Kenny lives is way better anyways.

Characters that worked: Clem, Kenny, and Carver. And even though episode 3 was great because of Carver, the problem it created was that the whole episode revolved around Carver, so that almost no other character (other than Reggie) got very much screen time with Clem, and then episode 4 and 5 started killing off every character even though I feel like I only got to know them in episodes 1 and 2. No real complaints with Kenny; I had a hard time siding against him ever because I honestly never agreed with anybody that thought Kenny was a danger to anyone. Like, yeah Kenny, rough up Arvo, because he was with a group of fucking bandits. Who cares, Arvo obviously hated all of us and was going to run away or shiv us in our sleep the first chance he got.

Overall, I just feel like a lot of characters randomly died before anything interesting happened with their character arc. I would've been fine if they had died sometime before the end of the season, but they needed at least one or two more really memorable moments. Sarah needed more time to grow before her death, and I actually wish they would've killed Luke at the point when they randomly kill Nick, and then have Nick be shouldered with the burden of doing stuff in episode 4 and 5 when he was so used to relying on Pete and Luke to help him out.

The season was supposed to be Clem learning to be independent and self-reliant, which I guess she somehow wasn't right after Lee died, nor after like 6+ months with Omid and Christa. I guess it accomplished Clem being that much more grown up, but I just don't think they handled most of the other characters very well.

I completely agree with basically everything you said. I never really felt much in the way of a connection with this cast like I did in the first season. Perhaps there were just too many characters they were trying to work on to give them all real depth, but I never really felt as if I understood the personalities or motivations of people like Sarita, Bonnie, Mike, etc. Only a few new characters such as Jane get any real chance to grow and even then ...

Jane's behavior in the end comes off as utterly insane. I had been spoiled about the possibility of shooting Kenny in Season 2, but had sort of figured he would have truly gone off the deep end in order to warrant it. Instead what I saw were members of the group repeatedly acting like fools (Luke and Jane having sex when they should have been paying attention, Bonnie and Mike trying to sneak off with the supplies because they apparently trust a Russian kid who just tried to rob them 2 days ago, Sarah constantly putting people in danger, and the true idiocy of Jane somehow thinking it would be smart or cute to leave AJ in the car unattended and pretend the baby was dead or lost.

I honestly didn't blame Kenny for his decisions over the last 3 episodes. He tried to protect Clem and gets the shit kicked out of him. He takes out Carver, a man who had murdered, tortured, and would be a threat if left behind. He pushes them to move on when some want to go back to an enemy camp possibly filled with a herd. He doesn't coddle the Russian kid who lies to them and nearly gets them shot dead. And during the final drive with Jane she goes out of her way to be absolutely vicious to the man, essentially mocking him about the deaths of his wife and child. I didn't want Jane to die, but I wasn't going to kill Kenny to prevent it after she had gone out of her way to push this man so far, a man who has been through so much and is clearly trying his best. Kenny's actions in the end made me feel all the more comfortable with that choice. I am not sure if Jane, a woman who had repeatedly shown herself to be more out for herself than for the group, would have made the same selfless choice.

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually enjoyed season 2 considerably more than season 1. Not sure I can put my finger on an exact reason for that, though. I should say that I didn't like the first season nearly much as most people seem to have (not even close to being in my top 10 games of that year).

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great to hear that Season 2 was just as good as the first. After I lost my S1 save on PS3, Season 2 (and even 400 days) went off my radar because I didn't want to get spoiled. Now that they are all on PS4, I think I'm gonna play the whole shebang this summer.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Giant_Gamer

I think that i'm one of the few who actually see that the second season is actually better than the first. The characters are more interesting here and their development is what kept me going through the game, specially Kenny's.

Although i wouldn't ask for a third because i think that there is nothing left to expand up on. Unless, they go with Clem/Jane side of the story but i still don't think that it will be interesting enough.

@excast said:
    @bisonhero said:

I completely agree with basically everything you said. I never really felt much in the way of a connection with this cast like I did in the first season. Perhaps there were just too many characters they were trying to work on to give them all real depth, but I never really felt as if I understood the personalities or motivations of people like Sarita, Bonnie, Mike, etc. Only a few new characters such as Jane get any real chance to grow and even then ...

Jane's behavior in the end comes off as utterly insane. I had been spoiled about the possibility of shooting Kenny in Season 2, but had sort of figured he would have truly gone off the deep end in order to warrant it. Instead what I saw were members of the group repeatedly acting like fools (Luke and Jane having sex when they should have been paying attention, Bonnie and Mike trying to sneak off with the supplies because they apparently trust a Russian kid who just tried to rob them 2 days ago, Sarah constantly putting people in danger, and the true idiocy of Jane somehow thinking it would be smart or cute to leave AJ in the car unattended and pretend the baby was dead or lost.

I honestly didn't blame Kenny for his decisions over the last 3 episodes. He tried to protect Clem and gets the shit kicked out of him. He takes out Carver, a man who had murdered, tortured, and would be a threat if left behind. He pushes them to move on when some want to go back to an enemy camp possibly filled with a herd. He doesn't coddle the Russian kid who lies to them and nearly gets them shot dead. And during the final drive with Jane she goes out of her way to be absolutely vicious to the man, essentially mocking him about the deaths of his wife and child. I didn't want Jane to die, but I wasn't going to kill Kenny to prevent it after she had gone out of her way to push this man so far, a man who has been through so much and is clearly trying his best. Kenny's actions in the end made me feel all the more comfortable with that choice. I am not sure if Jane, a woman who had repeatedly shown herself to be more out for herself than for the group, would have made the same selfless choice.

I'm surprised that no one have mentioned how lazy Omid death was.

So this teenage girl comes in to the rest stop alone, then goes into the restroom without noticing Christa and Omid. Then she goes on talking out comfortably to Clem while searching her bag like they are in a school or something.

What's even worse, is when Omid goes in and sees that she is carrying a gun, he went like "You know what? Let me try and sneak up on her while being unarmed!"

This to me is me is the most disappointing part in the game but then the game actually kept getting better. The reason i'm replying is that i kind of disagree about your view on Jane, Bonnie and Mike.

Bonnie and Mike decided to leave the group because Kenny have strongly refused to take kid (Arvo?) with them which might end up to be the reason for his death, So they didn't want to have that on their conscious. Also, Kenny have strongly refused any suggestions about their destination because of the magical place he called Wellington.

Now Jane had her own reasons for what she did. Jane didn't like being in groups but she went with them because she liked being with Clem and i guess that she sees her as the little sister she always wanted to have. During her stay with the group she kept pointing their flaws to Clem hoping to dissuade her into leaving the group willingly. At the last part she and Clem have left everyone beside Kenny so she did what she did to make Kenny scare out Clem but things went south.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.