Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

400 Days of Rage: Save bug hit after I beat the game

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@mrcool11: Start from the save if you want your choices. For whatever reason my save file is gone from my PC so I have to play it again, which sucks since the gameplay was so long and tedious the first time.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just played through it, dosent to have anything to do with season 1 at all. Except for one reference that I can think of, but thats not about any player choice made in season 1. You can just play it.

warpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd say make a backup of your entire walking dead folder (I like right-click, send to -> zip), and then figure out which is the correct prefs.prop file, move that to the correct place and remove all the others.

I posted about my save game issues for the original episodes here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.