Any Idea on When EP 4 Drops on Steam?

#1 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4337 posts) -

I doubt it would be a midnight release right? A man can dream....

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13153 posts) -

When will then be now? Soon.

#3 Edited by Indiana_Jenkins (387 posts) -

The Steam version updated pretty late for episode 3. I'm talking "newest bombcast uploading" late.

In other words, wait up tomorrow night.

#4 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

I reallllly remember playing Episode 3 at about 3 in the morning on the day it came out, but maybe that was the day after?

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

@AndrewB: Then you don't really remember it. The whole internet went berserk when the Steam version of Episode 3 was the only one to arrive so late instead of when it was supposed to.

#6 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@AndrewB: Then you don't really remember it. The whole internet went berserk when the Steam version of Episode 3 was the only one to arrive so late instead of when it was supposed to.

Awwww man, so I probably shouldn't wait around for it in the next few hours, huh?

#7 Posted by Milkman (16615 posts) -

Probably not until tomorrow.  

By the way, I'm sure this won't make the wait any easier but I just finished it on PSN and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

#8 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4337 posts) -

That's a bummer then.

@Milkman: I hate you so much right now.

#9 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

Worst part is seeing those achievements there but being denied when you boot up and try to load the game.

#10 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

Dear Duder:

It's out! GOGOGOGOGO!

#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

@AndrewB: Neat, right when I'm about to go to bed. Well, at least we don't have a disaster situation like last time so I'll be able to play it right when I get home tomorrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.