Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Audio issues?

betusblues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By betusblues

Anyone else having a problem with the voices going in and out and sometimes sounding like static? My speakers are working fine for everything else and all of the other game sounds are OK.

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By DJJoeJoe

Yup, though I use on-board sound so I assume that's the issue or at least doesn't help it. I don't get major issues in many other games but I've heard the similar audio bugs before in smaller quantities. It's a small popping, and the volume stuff as well. I'd imagine that if it's widespread it will get a patch in the upcoming epsiodes, if not a patch for the first episode as well. The issues weren't too game breaking, though I agree it was kinda annoying at times. Never took away the mood for me.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CaLe

At the end of the game I had issues where the recordings just sounded really messed up. The janky transitions between scenes are more of an issue for me though.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Yeah, I got some occasional popping/volume issues with some of the voices, but it wasn't prevalent enough to detract from the game.

Ehker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ehker

Is this about the PC? Played it on PS3 with no audio issues.

Mr_JPeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Mr_JPeps

Yeah, audio popping over here on the PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.