Be sure to stick around after the credits of Episode 5

#1 Posted by spiceninja (3062 posts) -

I made the mistake of skipping them and had to replay the ending. You probably don't want to do that. Just let the credits roll.

#2 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1077 posts) -

Just finished it a few minutes ago: So... (spoliers) is that epilogue different depending on the advice you give to Clem at the end?

#3 Posted by spiceninja (3062 posts) -

@Kevin_Cogneto said:

Just finished it a few minutes ago: So... (spoliers) is that epilogue different depending on the advice you give to Clem at the end?

Not sure.

I told her to go meet Christ and Omid at the train and the epiloge had her in an open field and she saw two figures walking the distance. They noticed her and started walking toward her and it ended.
#4 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1077 posts) -

Nah, I just did another quick playthough, deliberately made all different choices, and it was exactly the same.

#5 Posted by hbkdx12 (779 posts) -
@Kevin_Cogneto: same here. 

I'm thinking it might change but might have more to do with more than just your final moments and more so your overall demeanor throughout the whole game. 

Maybe not. who knows. Pretty awesome ending none the less
#6 Posted by green_sky (49 posts) -

Did you guys play this on xbox 360. It unlocks tomorrow i think on steam. So looking forward to it. Also thanks for the advice.

#7 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -

@green_sky: It's up on PSN.

#8 Posted by green_sky (49 posts) -

@Apathylad said:

@green_sky: It's up on PSN.

Thanks! I have the steam version and just read that it unlocks tomorrow. So exited to play it. One of the best games this year.

#9 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -
#10 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5266 posts) -
#11 Posted by Kerned (1170 posts) -
#12 Posted by kishinfoulux (2314 posts) -

Really wish they wouldn't have made that skippable with the credits, but doesn't seem like I missed much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.