Chapter 5: Stats Bug

#1 Posted by ThePantheon (676 posts) -

Just finished one of the greatest games this year. However, the end game stats - while tabulated correctly - had "STAT 1 DESC.", "STAT 2 DESC." instead of the actual choices.

Can someone please post a screenshot of the actual stats displayed?

I just wanted to compare what I did with the rest of the folks.

#2 Posted by probablytuna (3441 posts) -

I had that as well. I also didn't get the last achievement. My friend also didn't get it so I don't know how many are affected by this.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11256 posts) -
#4 Posted by benspyda (1891 posts) -

That happened to my ep 4 and the save got busted as well. My stats turned out fine for ep 5 though. So many technical issues for a game where the continuity of the saves and data is so important to the story was a bit of a bummer. Still my GOTY though.

#5 Edited by eskimo (459 posts) -

1) Did you cut lees arm off?

2)Did you argue with Kenny?

3)Did you give up your weapons?

4) Did you kill the Stranger?

5) Did you have Clem shoot you?

You can see the list at 13:45 in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsdkuYXx-M

#6 Posted by Atary77 (499 posts) -

Yeah I had the stat bug hit me too. Was gonna post a screen shot but no point really.

#7 Posted by ThePantheon (676 posts) -

@eskimo: Thanks duder, much appreciated!

#8 Posted by Baillie (3951 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.