Clementine and Crawford

#1 Posted by TheDeadComedian (231 posts) -

I'm very much of the mindset that you should make choices in games based on instinct and not look up the best course of action. But I care about Clementine too damn much and I don't know if I should bring her to Crawford or not.

On one hand it seems extremely dangerous.

And on the other, she might get kidnapped by that stalker while I'm away.

Without getting too specific, anyone got any advice?

#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9384 posts) -

I took her. But my guess is that she'll make her way there regardless of what you decide.

#3 Edited by YI_Orange (1075 posts) -
#4 Posted by Kerned (1168 posts) -

Follow your heart, duder!

#5 Posted by TheDeadComedian (231 posts) -

I brought her. Also, just in general:

Fuck Ben. I really hope this is the trip that kills that useless whiny fuck.

#6 Edited by Lukeweizer (2518 posts) -

Has anyone gone through Crawford WITHOUT Clem?

Can you even kill the zombie that attacks Molly? I reloaded about 3 times after I shot her once and failed to hit it twice, even though I lined up a shot and should have hit it. After that, I just assumed it was impossible to actually kill it and save Molly. I know that Clem saves her if you bring her with you to Crawford, but I left her at the house.
#7 Posted by MegaMetaTurtle (414 posts) -
@Lukeweizer I left Clem at home. There are no children allowed in Crawford, so it made no sense to me. I left her a gun to defend herself though.

And you can shoot the zombie yourself. At least you can if you leave Clem behind, but I doubt that makes a difference (since none of the choices seem to in that game).
#8 Posted by EpicSteve (6444 posts) -

Clementine is always safest with Lee. I figured leaving her alone is more dangerous. I play the game like I would make decisions in real life. If I had to take care of a child, I would take them out as much a possible. This would be for me to keep an eye on them and for them to be used to the apocalyptic world. For instance, she has only fired a weapon in combat because she went with the group to gather supplies.

#9 Posted by The_Ruiner (929 posts) -

I left here there..I had no idea what might happen if those Crawford assholes got their hands on her...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.