Did you guys notice the references? Whitta definitely wrote this.

#1 Edited by bkbroiler (1636 posts) -

Minor spoilers?

When Molly gives you the ice pick, she and Lee directly quote Return of the Jedi. "She won't get a scratch, I promise." "I got your promise - not a scratch."

And then when they're jumping the roofs the chicken line and Lee's responses are Back to the Future references. Or seem to be, at least.

#2 Posted by Redbullet685 (6054 posts) -

I definitely picked up on the BttF reference with the "chicken" line. It got a laugh out of me. Well played, Whitta.

#3 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

There was another reference I got, but I don't remember, It was with Molly also. Also I hope Molly returns in a future episode, if not this season.

#4 Posted by kickinthehead (71 posts) -

Don't forget Ben saying "I have a bad feeling about this" definitely a Star Wars reference.

#5 Posted by AuthenticM (3761 posts) -

"I got a bad feeling about this."

#6 Posted by mrfluke (5271 posts) -

LOTS of "shoot that guy" moments

#7 Posted by newmarcom (296 posts) -

This episode had a lot of cheesy one-liners and random expletives sprinkled in. I'm pretty sure I face plamed more than once.

#8 Edited by Droop (1910 posts) -

Guys, just because people say something that was said in a movie dosen't make it a reference.

Edit: I meant in regards to "a bad feeling about this"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.