Episode 5 Now Available on Steam

#1 Posted by StarvingGamer (8476 posts) -

It looks like they decided not to wait for their usual ~11AM PST upload time and went ahead and pushed episode 5 through. This works out particularly well for me as I am leaving town tomorrow to visit family. Of course playing it now is probably the worst idea ever as I am extremely prone to getting freaked out by scary stuff and am also sick. But whatever, why are you still reading this? Go! Download!

#2 Posted by BeachThunder (12307 posts) -

Can't wait until this finishes downloading :O

#3 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Man, I really shouldn't stay up until ~5:30 to play this tonight, but I really want to.

Edit:

JESUS CHRIST.

#4 Posted by MikkaQ (10336 posts) -

Awesome, I've been waiting for this. Now I can just play them in one sweep like a normal-ass video game.

#5 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3708 posts) -

Yay, high fives all around folks. Who needs console release retail lines when you have digital download midnight releases.

#6 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6401 posts) -

@MikkaQ said:

Awesome, I've been waiting for this. Now I can just play them in one sweep like a normal-ass video game.

That sounds beyond reasonable for all the tedious puzzle-based gameplay the game throws your way, but different strokes I suppose.

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10336 posts) -

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@MikkaQ said:

That sounds beyond reasonable for all the tedious puzzle-based gameplay the game throws your way, but different strokes I suppose.

Well like any good story, I just can't wait for the next chapters to come out. When I finish an episode and I JUST NEED to know what happens next, I'll never have to wait that month like everyone else. I can go through all the content at my own pace, basically. I bought the game a while ago, but I had so much to play that I promised myself I'd play it once the final one came out.

#8 Posted by Bobafeet (66 posts) -

My game isn't in the game slots where you start the game, it wants me to start a new game. But I have all my save files in the directory. I'm pretty pissed.

#9 Edited by JacDG (2128 posts) -

It sill doesn't say that the game is available where I live, why?

A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:

• Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
  • Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
  • Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
  • Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
  • Episode 5 – No Time Left

This sucks...

#10 Posted by Funzzo (835 posts) -

@JacDG said:

It sill doesn't say that the game is available where I live, why?

A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:

• Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
  • Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
  • Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
  • Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
  • Episode 5 – No Time Left

This sucks...

Ya where is episode 5? It says coming soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.