Faces of Death: Part 5?

#1 Posted by hankrazorbeard (59 posts) -

These articles have been terrific, I've been wondering when (or if) we'll be getting a fifth installment?

#2 Edited by AndrewB (7689 posts) -

Maybe after the retail box is released? I'd imagine a lot of people who want to play this game haven't yet. Then again, I'm not so sure if this is true for the Giant Bomb audience, given our general apathy towards what form we acquire games, and all the talk about the series from the staff.

That's not to say they just can't skip the article until they're done, of course. I just figure it'll be appropriately timed.

#3 Posted by Walreese55 (508 posts) -

Maybe patrick forgot?

#4 Posted by Doomed (207 posts) -

Ha. Probably they're caught up in a bunch of other stuff right now. I'd expect it sometime in January.

#5 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3981 posts) -

@Doomed said:

Ha. Probably they're caught up in a bunch of other stuff right now. I'd expect it sometime in January.

This is probably the best guess. Looking forward to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.