Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Finally played The Walking Dead

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Wacomole

It's taken me so long to get around to it because I tried the PS3 demo 4 times, hated the control system and put it down.

Then, as I wanted to be able to listen to what was obviously going to be extensive discussion of the game on the upcoming Bombcasts, I decided to give it a go on the iPad, where I played through the entire first chapter which revealed just how unrepresentative of the product the PS3 demo had been. Enjoyed it immensely.

Then along came the Steam Sale and I ended up buying the series on PC.Three days later I finally finished it, and MAAAAN!

I remember listening to the podcasts where the guys were all "Aww, man I'm messed up after playing the end of The Walking Dead" and at the time thought "what a bunch of babies!" But having played through the entire thing I have to say the end of that game effed me up good and proper! What a journey. I had to have a break for about half an hour before I was in a fit state to do ANYTHING. Damn!

Anyway, at least now I can listen to the Game of the Year deliberations knowing that I've now played all of the games that I have any interest in them not spoiling for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.