Has playing TWD made you feel more decisive in real life?

#1 Posted by BeachThunder (11687 posts) -
#2 Posted by BeachThunder (11687 posts) -
#3 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -

Haha. Not really. This isn't the zombie apocalypse and most decisions aren't made on a visible timer.

#4 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Sounds lame, but I think games in general have helped me be more decisive in real life. Can't pause life to go over every possible outcome, though I wish in certain situations a [...] option was available to me.

#5 Posted by sickVisionz (1268 posts) -

Not in the least.

#6 Posted by Humanity (8800 posts) -

It's a powerful ending but I don't think a video game has ever influenced my real life in any significant way.

#7 Posted by Akyho (1585 posts) -

I was always a decisive person so decisive Ill decide for you.

If I ask you a question such as "Want to go out on Friday?" and you ummmm and ahhh for just long enough, I will saying "You didn't answer me straight away and you still haven't decided, that's a no then." and if they argue with like "Hey I never actually said." I can easily say "So your saying yes." and they always reply "well no." with me going "See I told you, you answered me by not answering. Its a no."

#8 Posted by White (1320 posts) -

Always hit 1.

#9 Posted by TheHT (10871 posts) -

Mass Effect is the only game to truly have that affect on me.

I should go.

#10 Posted by steelharrison (116 posts) -

I wouldn't go as far as to say the game changed my decision making after I was done with it. But I will say while making decisions I realized what kind of person I was when it came down to those virtual situations.

#11 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Nah, but I do think about climbing shit, driving like mad or shooting some shit up sometimes. Good thing I quickly decide not to do that.

#12 Posted by Live2bRighteous (314 posts) -

@Claude: You gotta love that urge to just climb something though.

#13 Posted by Starks94 (27 posts) -

I never thought about it until now. Maybe it will. I'll check in about a week

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.