Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Has The Bombcast talked about Episode 3 yet?

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCerealKillz

I can't ever remember them having a conversation about it. If they did, can someone tell me the episode?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

No involved conversations. Just general impressions. I remember Vinny mentioning that this was the first time when shit was so dire that he picked the "say nothing" option not because he ran out of time, but because he felt there was nothing to say.

Can't remember the episode(s), sorry. I can tell you I was in the dairy section of my local supermarket when they brought it up though. Weird how that works.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Wemibelle

It was the week it was released and the week after that that they briefly mentioned it. Two of them had finished it right after after PAX and they talked about it then and the next week, the other two had finished it (I think) and they discussed again for a few minutes.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus
    @StarvingGamer said:

No involved conversations. Just general impressions. I remember Vinny mentioning that this was the first time when shit was so dire that he picked the "say nothing" option not because he ran out of time, but because he felt there was nothing to say.

Can't remember the episode(s), sorry. I can tell you I was in the dairy section of my local supermarket when they brought it up though. Weird how that works.

I was driving through the rain eating a daily queen blizzard coming home from university in the winter when Jeff talked about how much he liked what he saw of Gears of War 2. 

It's weird how specific moments get burned into your brain for no reason at all.
    evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By evanbower

@TooWalrus said:

@StarvingGamer said:

I was driving through the rain eating a daily queen blizzard coming home from university in the winter when Jeff talked about how much he liked what he saw of Gears of War 2. It's weird how specific moments get burned into your brain for no reason at all.

Haha I was looking through items in a Salvation Army when they talked about the UFC vs. EA feud that was going on. I've never even seen a UFC fight, but I always associate those things together now.

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Maajin

@evanbower said:

@TooWalrus said:

@StarvingGamer said:

I was driving through the rain eating a daily queen blizzard coming home from university in the winter when Jeff talked about how much he liked what he saw of Gears of War 2. It's weird how specific moments get burned into your brain for no reason at all.

Haha I was looking through items in a Salvation Army when they talked about the UFC vs. EA feud that was going on. I've never even seen a UFC fight, but I always associate those things together now.

I was crossing the street after lunch, going back to work when Jeff said the Kryll were just Kryllin'.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By MildMolasses

I was stuck in morning rush hour traffic when they were talking about about beating zombies with dildos in Dead Rising 2. Drew was on that podcast

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terramagi

@StarvingGamer said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what dialogue choice Vinny chose to clam up on.

Shit was fucking rough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.