Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

I guess I'm a bad person

jonc151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jonc151

Listening to the bombcast and Patricks experience on episode 4 I chose the same path i guess and got the less chosen in regards to the attic. Can someone explain why this is a dick move?

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Phatmac

What is the choice exactly? Curb stomping him?

captainanarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By captainanarchy

If you are speaking about the attic, I chose the path less traveled as well. To me, it was the obvious choice. In my mind it helped Kenny move on.

jonc151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jonc151

Yeah. I don't understand how no one else wanted to help Kenny confront his sadness.

Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wheady

@jonc151 said:

Yeah. I don't understand how no one else wanted to help Kenny confront his sadness.

i found this kind of strange too. i wanted to help Kenny get past what he was going through but maybe it hurt me in the long run, lol.

FrankieSpankie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FrankieSpankie

**Kind of spoilers if you're not done with episode 4**

I went with the more popular route in the attic but went with the much less popular route in episode 3 with Kenny/similar situation. Although it's kind of funny my reason for doing it in one episode and not the other is the same excuse I hear from others who did it vice versa.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

In the Walking Dead world people are no longer categorized as good or bad people. There's only the living or the dead.

42manZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By 42manZ

I didn't really put too much thought into it. If you want something done right do it yourself.

Truth be told, I was going to have him do it, but the person I was playing with told me to do it myself, so I did. Up to that point my version of Lee had no stipulation with killing zombies, considering he killed his zombie brother, because he saw it as more of a mercy to that point. Kenny always talks about a leader needing to make the hard decisions, but he always seems lacking in the ability to do so when they're not somehow self-serving. I think that's why most of the group, in reality, looks to Lee for leadership instead of Kenny (other than Lee's big "I'm the main character" icon). When something needs doing, it's Lee who does it. It's never really been about morals for me.

Though that's just the way I play it, I like that people can take so many different reads and interpretations from this game.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By zaccheus

@CaptainAnarchy said:

If you are speaking about the attic, I chose the path less traveled as well. To me, it was the obvious choice. In my mind it helped Kenny move on.

This. I'm not really surprised that it's the unpopular choice but it definitely doesn't make you a bad person. I'd actually argue the opposite. Popular opinion doesn't always indicate what's right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.