Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

In preparation for Ep. 5, why not watch this video I made?

LucVargas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LucVargas

Hi there. I really like The Walking Dead. Probably my favorite game this year. I like it so much that I decided to make a tribute video that kinda recaps the events of all 4 episodes.More details about it in the video description. Please watch it and tell me what you think. I can't tell if this is good or not, because I've spent a considerable time watching it over and over. Does this suck, Giant Bomb community?

Edit: And apparently I'm stupid and I don't know how to embed videos.

edit 2: Oh. Derp.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By manhattan_project

@LucVargas said:

Hi there. I really like The Walking Dead. Probably my favorite game this year. I like it so much that I decided to make a tribute video that kinda recaps the events of all 4 episodes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afc6tKDwXcQ

More details about it in the video description. Please watch it and tell me what you think. I can't tell if this is good or not, because I've spent a considerable time watching it over and over. Does this suck, Giant Bomb community?

Edit: And apparently I'm stupid and I don't know how to embed videos.

You need to click the "Video" button

ashogo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ashogo

@LucVargas: Not bad man. Nice job pulling all those voice clips, must've taken a hell of a long time. I don't know about the music choice, it gets kind of repetitive over 10 minutes, and the continuity is kind of confusing sometimes. You jump around events randomly and it doesn't really have a flow, and sometimes it's confusing who is saying what because you have voice clips without ever showing the face of the person speaking. I like it though.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Legend

That was pretty good. I like it. Looking forward to episode 5. :)

LucVargas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LucVargas

ashogo, thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! It did take a few weeks to make the video, yes. But I'll keep your criticisms in mind when I make the second one.

Thanks, Legend! I'm really looking forward to it as well.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By breadfan

Might be my phone is just messing it up, but I'm getting a 'video unavailable' message.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#7  Edited By Legend
    @Breadfan
    Might be my phone is just messing it up, but I'm getting a 'video unavailable' message.
    Video is still available. Just watched it again on my iPhone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.