Missing save after episode 1 - Mac

#1 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

Hi fellow bombers!

Here goes, i bought it on the xbox, and played the first episode. Then during the Summer Steam Sales I got it for the PC and Mac! So I've played the first episodes two times,

Since Im home sick for a few days, I just started the game and saw to my horror that I was lacking the first save. So If I want the same choices, I have to play it again - and that is not happening. So does anyone have the savegame? Maybe there is some hex values I could edit? :P Has anyone else had this happen?

Regards,

#2 Posted by jasonefmonk (343 posts) -

I played on PS3 and all I know is the save issue was brought up a lot in regards to the PC version. I don't know if a solution exists.

#3 Posted by PaulKemp (109 posts) -

I got a tip that it might be possible. There is a way that involves moving the prefs.prop file around, so it be easy to google up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.