On Steam, is this all of the episodes?

#1 Posted by believer258 (12203 posts) -

Maybe this is a stupid question, but before I pick this up, does it include all of the episodes or just the first one? It's not really clear on that and Google'ing the question doesn't help.

#2 Posted by laserbolts (5368 posts) -

How much is it? Just curious.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12427 posts) -

Yes.

#4 Posted by bkbroiler (1641 posts) -

It's all of them (a season pass). The price is reduced from 25 which is how much the whole season cost. Also, if you read the text it tells you you get them all as they are available (which is all of them now).

#5 Posted by living4theday258 (677 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

$12.49 USD

#6 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

I brought the 1st one for 24 bucks already had my moneys worth from the first 2, so at 12 dollars its a steal just think of it like a season of a TV show except you choose the decisions.

#7 Posted by believer258 (12203 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

$12.49 USD

@BeachThunder said:

Yes.

Thanks!

@bkbroiler said:

It's all of them (a season pass). The price is reduced from 25 which is how much the whole season cost. Also, if you read the text it tells you you get them all as they are available (which is all of them now).

Well, the description says:

Gain access to the full season [5 episodes] of The Walking Dead by purchasing the Season Pass, which will act as your gateway to every episode of the game.

that, which sounds a little ambiguous as to whether purchasing "The Walking Dead" included the season pass or whether you were just purchasing Episode 1.

#8 Posted by Bakumatsu (374 posts) -

Steam sales began and bought this just now. Oh man. Here go again...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.