Problems with Stats Screen

#1 Posted by Trision (139 posts) -

Anybody else have placeholder text for the stats screen? It might be only accessible after the game is beaten; I can't remember.

#2 Posted by koriar (12 posts) -

Yeah, it just had things like "Decision 1" and everything was at 50 percent.

#3 Posted by lonestar (32 posts) -

I too had this problem. Game ran fine, till the ending, when some audio popping started happening.

#4 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1324 posts) -

That definitely seems like a bug. Prolly will be fixed and also be more useful once more data gets in there anyways.

#5 Posted by Mr_JPeps (164 posts) -

Yeah same thing, either a problem with their server that tracks that stuff or just not enough folks have beat it yet. Found this on the PC version btw.

#6 Posted by ian280291 (114 posts) -

Worked fine for me yesterday

#7 Posted by lonestar (32 posts) -

@Mr_JPeps said:

Yeah same thing, either a problem with their server that tracks that stuff or just not enough folks have beat it yet. Found this on the PC version btw.

Yeah, on the PC for me as well.

#8 Posted by kishinfoulux (2288 posts) -

So everyone basically had 50% for all choices then?

#9 Edited by Undead_Fiend (56 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.