Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Purchased Walking Dead on PSN UK, still thinks it's a trial.

corruptsaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corruptsaves

I dled episode 1 demo awhile ago, purchased the game today on the PSN sale (not while in the demo) and installed the small file and when I load up the demo it's just the demo.

I deleted the demo and I'm installing it again, doesn't help that my internet is extremely slow today. Has anyone else had this problem?

corruptsaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By corruptsaves

Never mind it's sorted now.

Twiggy199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Twiggy199

The demo is usually the full game just locked on arcade games, when you purchase it and it say's downloading, its basically verifying your .

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.