Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Question about my save

echo13791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By echo13791

So I think I'm stuck in some sort of save loop and I'm wondering how to fix the issue permanently. To sum it up, no matter how far into Episode 3 I get (with tons of autosaves), my "continue" button (after exiting the game and trying to pick up where I left off) always takes me to the very last part of Episode 2 (walking away from the farm in the middle of the night). This has happened multiple times, with the last time being the "worst" (making it all the way to the train, hoping that would be enough). Anyway, how can I fix this? Do I need to start a new game and play with default choices at the start of Episode 3? This is pretty frustrating....

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By sean2206

@echo13791: I don't know if this actually worked but when I was playing on Xbox it happened to me three times with the end of episode 1 and the talking to everyone at the motel section repeating. All I did was back out completely to the Dashboard in between episodes after the credits rolled (I made sure to let them finish as I had skipped them before) then I started up the game and started from episode 2 with no problems. I'm not sure if this solved the problem or if it was random or if it will work on your platform but give it a try.

Hope this helps as that sounds really frustrating especially after getting so far in episode 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.