Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Starting Ep 3, having some save weirdness. *spoilers*

VikingRk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VikingRk

So, tried to play EP 3 today, only to have the game crash and my saves stop working. I found a fix, and was able to start again from the very end of EP 2. Everything seemed good until a few minutes into EP 3, when Doug showed up (I saved Carley). The thing is, Carley was present in EP 2, and in the previously on at the start of 3.

I'm not sure why this happened, and I don't really want to seek out info for fear of spoilers. Is think a known bug/problem? Anything I can do?

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

I think on PC there was some weirdness around saves not importing but i had heard a patch fixed it, i assume yours is up to date.

VikingRk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VikingRk

I assume so. Bought the season off Steam a few days ago. Everything else seems right as far as previous choices, it's just this one thing. I've tried wiping the save and using an older one, same thing happens. Carley is there until the part after the drug store, and then Doug shows up.

I guess I'm just going to have to live with it, but I would have liked to see the story out with Carley.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.