The Walking Dead: 400 Days releasing this week

• 57 results
#51 Posted by RazorRamen (48 posts) -

@handlas: launch the walking dead and it shows up in the episodes, doesn't show up separately on XMB.

#52 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19342 posts) -
#53 Posted by natetodamax (19207 posts) -

It sucks that I lost all my saves from The Walking Dead. I'd love to play this.

#54 Edited by Ravelle (1271 posts) -

Steam tells me it has cloud saves but it never uploads them nor syncs them, I have a backup but only up to episode 4. It's crazy this still isn't fixed, especially for a game where decisions are critical.

#55 Posted by handlas (2682 posts) -

@handlas: launch the walking dead and it shows up in the episodes, doesn't show up separately on XMB.

Oooh... that makes sense I guess... thanks.

Think I deleted it off after beating it so, ya, had no idea how to play it.

#56 Posted by BeachThunder (11942 posts) -

Just noticed it on Steam >_< I had the store set to hide DLC. Anyway, I'll probably not play it immediately, I have to be in the mood to play it.

#57 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

Same. I really liked it though so I'm considering downloading the Vita version and going through it again, but I have no idea what's happening with that.

#58 Posted by Lexus2jz (92 posts) -

No real reason to play this now, I will wait until Season 2 comes out and pick this up right before it. Playing this little chunk right now just seems a bit weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.