The Walking Dead Episode 2 looks awesome - Potential spoilers!

Posted by Bojangle (107 posts) -

This series has had some incredible scenes so far. Here's a few of my favourite screen captures from Episode 2. There's nothing too spoiler-ish here. Click the image for full size.

#1 Posted by Bojangle (107 posts) -

This series has had some incredible scenes so far. Here's a few of my favourite screen captures from Episode 2. There's nothing too spoiler-ish here. Click the image for full size.

#2 Posted by supermonkey122 (1008 posts) -

Episode 2 came out in June...

#3 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5769 posts) -

What are you doing?

#4 Posted by SpunkyHePanda (1813 posts) -

Oh, you mean it LOOKS awesome. Yeah, those are pretty nice.

#5 Posted by Dragon4234 (136 posts) -

We've entered a time loop

#6 Posted by Nightriff (6144 posts) -

Did we time travel or something?

#7 Posted by TheHumanDove (2522 posts) -

Why is this a thing

#8 Posted by Xeirus (1466 posts) -

It's a forum people, just calm down and let the man post....

I think the last scene in the episode is the best as far as looks go, when you're talking to the lady going up the stairs, that shit was moody as fuck.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12651 posts) -

he means it looks good visually, which i'd agree with! the house scene at night was definitely one of the more moodier scenes in the game

#10 Posted by joshthebear (2704 posts) -

Wait, huh?

#11 Posted by IceColdGamer (691 posts) -

Super Mario World looks pretty epic too.

#12 Posted by Bojangle (107 posts) -

@supermonkey122: Oh shit, I forgot you HAD to play a game as soon as it was released. Sorry. :(

But yeah, I'm (sadly) playing catch up with the series. Sorry if I confused anyone with my post.

Totally agree, Super Mario World looks great. ;)

#13 Posted by HistoryInRust (6565 posts) -

I do love the art style to this series. I'm glad Telltale leaned into the hard, black outlines on things. I felt that sort of styling was what was missing from Jurassic Park's aesthetic.

#14 Edited by I_smell (4212 posts) -

I also just played Episode 2 and yeah I never thought about it, but this game actually does look awesome.

It's all fairly low-poly, and the black outline stuff is ALMOST where it needs to be, but yeah they totally pull it off with smart composition and... cinematography, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.