Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

The Walking Dead (the game)

alexe0506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By alexe0506

So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.

On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.

On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.On the other hand I really did not get the feeling I did at the end at episode 1 and 2, that I just did know if I made the right choises. Yes there are one major happening, but I really felt that the outcome would have been the same either way.

It should be said that my feelings with this episode probably was effected by what I think was am unusually bugged episode. I don't know if this is because of the short time the developers get on each episode, but if that is the reason i really think i could wait another month for an more polished episode.

alexe0506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alexe0506

So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it.

On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.

On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.On one hand I really like how they build up to the next episode, at the end you really got this feeling that episode 4 is going to be great.On the other hand I really did not get the feeling I did at the end at episode 1 and 2, that I just did know if I made the right choises. Yes there are one major happening, but I really felt that the outcome would have been the same either way.

It should be said that my feelings with this episode probably was effected by what I think was am unusually bugged episode. I don't know if this is because of the short time the developers get on each episode, but if that is the reason i really think i could wait another month for an more polished episode.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By laserbolts

Try reading over something before you post it to the forums. As for the latest episode I felt I made the right choices by the end except for the very last one which I made by mistake not knowing there was even a decision to be made.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

So I just finished the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and I really don't know what to think about it

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao. I completely agree, I completely agree, I completely agree.

alexe0506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By alexe0506

@laserbolts: thanks for feedback :)

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By JasonR86

All work and no play makes @alexe0506 a dull boy.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 49th

I still need to play these games, hopefully they will end up cheap in the steam sale some time. I do hope they are in the steam sale though, I haven't played them yet. I do hope they are in the steam sale though, I haven't played them yet. I still need to play these games.

Post by 49th (986 posts) See mini bio

I still need to play these games, hopefully they will end up cheap in the steam sale some time. I do hope they are in the steam sale though, I haven't played them yet. I do hope they are in the steam sale though, I haven't played them yet. I still need to play these games.

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By matti00

Is this a commentary on how bugged you thought this episode was? Or do they introduce a Groundhog Day element or something?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By falserelic

Deja Vu? but anyway it happens man. I haven't played the walking dead. But I heard people's been enjoying the game.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Phatmac

I disagree, I disagree, I disagree.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SexyToad

Come on duders. There is no need to give this guy a hard time. He's just trying to talk about the Walking dead.

I have only played episode . I haven't actually beaten it either. hmm. You think that I should start playing it again right away?

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By Sackmanjones

The fuck did I just read?

alexe0506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alexe0506

@SexyToad: Thanks man :) Yeah you should really play it!

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheHumanDove

Are you ever going to acknowledge the fact that your post repeats the same sentences over and over? Are you ever going to acknowledge the fact that your post repeats the same sentences over and over? Are you ever going to acknowledge the fact that your post repeats the same sentences over and over?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.