Walking Dead: Comic Book and Video Game parallels. SPOILERS

#1 Posted by CaptainAnarchy (36 posts) -

So I have a couple questions regarding the game and the series. These contain spoilers for the games as well as the comic. So proceed with caution. I'm just curious if anyone knows the answer to these.

Episode 2 & Volume 10

The farm that they go to where they eat people. Is this the same farm where they begin to eat dale? The farm that they go to where they eat people. Is this the same farm where they begin to eat dale?

Episode 3 & Volume 7-8

When the prison is assualted, a woman named Lily does helps attack the prison. Is this the same Lily as it is in the game?
#2 Posted by SeanFoster (868 posts) -

Not sure about the first question but as for the second one, yes, definitely.

#3 Posted by Mixwizzard (83 posts) -

2nd question is yes. It is the same Lily, theres also a new novel coming out that'll explain how she got to Woodbury.

#4 Posted by CaptainAnarchy (36 posts) -

Well thank you very much for your responses guys. Sorry I haven't been on the forums in a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.