Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Walking Dead Episode 2 Journal

prydeful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By prydeful

I finished episode one last week and it was a pretty engaging but chilling experience. Can't wait to start up the second episode!

prydeful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By prydeful

I finished episode one last week and it was a pretty engaging but chilling experience. Can't wait to start up the second episode!

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bell_End

insightful

prydeful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By prydeful

Oh wow, 5 minutes into the game it is already super intense.

SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.

3 months have passed since we moved into the motel complex. Food rations are weary, and all the able bodied men are out looking for food. I heard a scream in the woods and we went to investigate. It turns out someone had gotten their foot clenched in a bear trap. That someone was with two other people, and they were all yelling so the world could hear. I decided to help them out, but there wasn't any time and I was forced to amputate that man's leg with my fireman's axe.

Unfortunately no food was found that day, and now I am forced to ration out half an apple, 2 cheese cracker snacks and some other little tea time snack to a group consisting of over 10 people. Well shit.

prydeful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By prydeful

So, I heard some pretty scary news. Apparently, the bite isn't what turns humans into walkers, we are all infected to begin with and dying turns us automatically. Whether that is true or the bluffing of the desperate is hard to tell, as the person who told me that was responsible for a walker getting inside our perimeter and attacking us from the inside.

After that debacle, two strangers came to our refuge begging gasoline for a "dairy farm" that they supposedly had. The whole thing was mighty suspicious, but we were all starving, so I agreed to walk with them to their farm and get food in exchange for gasoline. On the way, we saw two bandits fighting, and one of them executed the other. The whole world has gone to shit. After that we arrived at the farm, which to our pleasure, was stock full of food and surrounded by high voltage electric fence. The whole setup seems pretty amazing, but I am a little suspicious of the generosity of strangers, so I plan on checking out the situation fully before bring our entire group over.

Entry 3

So, I and another survivor from my group agree to help the dairy farmers by patching up their electric fence. During this mission, we get trapped outside of the fence, and get ambushed by the bandits from before. Strafing behind a moving tractor allowed us enough time to run away, but my buddy got shot in the shoulder. Around the same time rest of my group arrived, and we were all pretty shook up about the attack. I agreed to go out looking for the ambushers with one of the farm boys but here is where things get weird. I had always felt like the whole situation on the farm was pretty suspicious but when we got to the location of the bandit's supposed camp (the farm boy had an inkling of where it would be) I went into full tin hat mode. To embellish fully upon the events that transpired at the camp would be a chore, so suffice to say that there was a woman there that was talking like some bad shit was going on at the farm, and then the farm boy shot her in the head. So yeah, pretty suspicious.

Entry 4

Well, shit is suspicious. My friend that got shot in the shoulder wasn't at dinner for him, so I looked for him upstairs. Behind a secret door I found him on the ground, with both of his legs hacked off. It seems like our dinner hosts had decided to make him our dinner. I raced to the dining room to warn everyone, but they had guns, and I was knocked unconscious. When I came too half of my group and I were locked up in a meat cellar. We managed to escape through the air conditioner duct and came out into a human butcher room. Blood covering every surface. Yuck

This game is some fucked up shit. Eww.

I don't really want to talk about the ending.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.