Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

What do you want to see in episode 5? (spoilers) (obviously)

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Episode 5 is apparently just around the corner and Patrick's latest article on the series got me thinking about the choices I had made and how there are several loose ends which I would really like to see wrapped up. Here's some stuff that I really hope they address in episode 5:

Lee needs to die, but save Clem in the process.

Lee got bit. He's gon' die. If telltale somehow create a way around this then I would feel cheated. However he obviously needs to save Clem first. Clem can't die. Right? Right.

....right?

Lilly needs to rock up and redeem herself.

The final choice in episode 4 very clearly left you with a certain group with which to tackle episode 5. I am one of the few who apparently didn't show my bite to anyone so I'm entering episode 5 alone. I'm very deliberately not letting anyone risk their lives trying to help me when I already know I'm fucked.

Also part of me wants the opportunity to go raw without any moral anchors in the form of other characters.

However in episode 3 Lilly drove off with my RV and seeing as how she shot my Prime Female I'm still waiting for her to get back and redeem herself. If Molly were to show up at some point and help out in exchange for saving her ass, that would also be nice.

Is there anything you lot especially you want to see in Episode 5?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

You aren't the only one going it alone in Episode 5. I didn't realize that bringing people along with you was even an option until I saw the stat screen.

Personally, I feel like it has to end with Clem putting down Lee.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By sweep  Moderator

@Chaser324 said:

@Sweep: Personally, I feel like it has to end with Clem putting down Lee.

FUCK I HADN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THAT AND THAT WOULD BE THE WORST BUT ALSO THE BEST

No Caption Provided
    impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By impartialgecko

I want to be so depressed that I started swearing at Sean Vanaman in my living room.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

Clem cuts off Lee's jaw and arms and keeps him as a pet.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

I want to see Clementine die.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By dystonym

@FluxWaveZ said:

I want to see Clementine die.

You fucking monster.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By nightriff

@FluxWaveZ: YOU MONSTER!!!

Umm I'm the same as you Sweep, I hid the bite and personally was just sick of the group and decided to go in alone, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them follow me or something, who else is going to be yelling at the top of their lungs while we are hiding? I really hope it ends up with Clem surviving and Lee basically sacrificing himself for her. I thing that is a fitting end to both characters, it is also a cop out and the easy way to go. I really don't know what to expect, I didn't really care for Ep. 4 and the set up for 5 was ruined in previews for 4 so I was just waiting for Clem to be kidnapped the entire time I played.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By joshthebear

Glad to see I wasn't the only bite hider out there.

I feel it's going to come down to Lee saving Clem, Lee turns, and Clem has to put him down.

One other thing; FUCK LILY.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Phatmac

I want it to be like Tales of Symphonia(stat with me here). In the ending segment your party must sacrifice themselves in order for you to finish the fight.. I want the same struggle to happen. I want everyone except for Clementine to die in order for Lee to reach Clrmentine. Also Clementine has to shoot down zombie Lee at the end.

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By excast

I would like to see Lee turn and you actually control him as a walker.  Maybe seeit give you an option of who you want to attack.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadyPingu

Vinny: "I just want everyone to be happy..."

Satsugai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#13  Edited By Satsugai

I'd rather Lee get the chance to punch his own ticket. I'LL DIE AS MAN, NOT A GODDAMN BEAST.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ravenlight

I want to see the ultimate culmination of my mistakes and have everyone around me die because Lee is a fuckup despite his best intentions.

That, or I want the story to turn out to all be a fever dream that Lee's been having on the way to death row.

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bell_End

however it ends the boards will be full of 'am i the only one who was disappointed by the end of TWD' threads.

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Terramagi

Lilly needs to rock up and redeem herself.

I really have to wonder what part of the achievements outright saying "she's going to Woodbury" people keep missing/willfully ignoring.

YI_Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By YI_Orange

I know Lily won't show up again, but since you brought her up, fuck her!

But, Lee is gonna bite Clem and they're gonna make you do it. Then I'll be spending the rest of my life sobbing in a corner.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ravenlight

@YI_Orange said:

But, Lee is gonna bite Clem and they're gonna make you do it. Then I'll be spending the rest of my life sobbing in a corner.

"Press A repeatedly to bite Clem"

I will mail Telltale a scan of my hand to high-five if this happens.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@Ravenlight said:

@YI_Orange said:

"Press A repeatedly to bite Clem"

I could realistically see it being the opposite of that, where maybe you'll furiously tap A to make Lee resist his zombie urge to bite her, but you end up failing.

Kerned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kerned

If Lily comes back it's going to be bad news for me. I totally left that murderous lunatic out to die. I don't imagine a person like Lily would be quick to forgive that.

captainanarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By captainanarchy

@Phatmac said:

I want it to be like Tales of Symphonia(stat with me here). In the ending segment your party must sacrifice themselves in order for you to finish the fight.. I want the same struggle to happen. I want everyone except for Clementine to die in order for Lee to reach Clrmentine. Also Clementine has to shoot down zombie Lee at the end.

This is exactly what I want to happen. Each death should be meaningful in someway or another instead of them just biting the dust. Ben needs to die saving Kenny. Omids leg will give out and him and Christa will fight a horde to make you and Kenny move on. Kenny will need to die in a similar fashion to that of Duck where you must choose to put him down or let him do it himself. Of course he would be wounded beyond belief. And finally, you save Clementine, but then turn, where she in turn puts you down. It will cut to credits after it pans out as a horde approaches the place where clementine is and then bam. Over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.