Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

What is going on with my Achievements? Help please.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By swordmagic

I've been playing through and have been unlocking them as I go, however when I unlocked The Morning After I went to to check how many were left to see how much more game was and ONLY TWO were actually unlocked, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" and "The Morning After", now trust me they have been popping this whole time, am I screwed out of 100%ing a game now completely? Or even if this bug gets fixed they're all going to be out of order and I don't want to risk getting my tag banned.

M$ seriously needs to implement a way for us to remove games and achievements from our lists without starting a new tag (which is insane) for when crap like this happens.

xxxlynchxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xxxlynchxxx

Mine seems to have done something similar. The first two popped while I was playing. Looking at my achievements on the dashboard show the two appropriate icons. Each was worth 10 pts, but my GS shows 310/400. If I look on Xbox.com it does not indicate unlocking the second one... Something seems a little odd, for sure.

spree4567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By spree4567

Try recovering your gamertag

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By swordmagic

@spree4567 said:

Try recovering your gamertag

How do I do that exactly?

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By swordmagic

Anyone?

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By laserbolts

Go to your settings then memory then select whatever device your gamertag is stored on then delete it. Then go to where you sign in and there should be an option to download or recover a gamertag. Put in your email and password and wait for it to recover your gamertag. I've heard some people having issues unlocking achievement because they weren't updated on Xbox.com yet. If that is the case you will have to replay the episode.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By swordmagic

I recovered it but that didnt fix anything, like i said the achievements were popping, is there still a chance i can unlock them again by replaying the episode?

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Cincaid

@WolfHazard: Rarely, but sometimes, games go up on XBL before their achievements are registered within the system. On the top of my head I can only think of it happening once before, with the DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur, but it's surely not the only time it happened. Like said you'll probably have to replay the episode when the achievements are up and running to unlock them properly.

And please, stop writing "M$" if you want people to take you seriously. :D

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By swordmagic

@Cincaid said:

@WolfHazard: Rarely, but sometimes, games go up on XBL before their achievements are registered within the system. On the top of my head I can only think of it happening once before, with the DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur, but it's surely not the only time it happened. Like said you'll probably have to replay the episode when the achievements are up and running to unlock them properly.

And please, stop writing "M$" if you want people to take you seriously. :D

How do you abbreviate Microsoft then? :p but I hope that works.

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By swordmagic

Also, good news I just restarted the chapter and theyre unlocking for me now, I guess they'll be out of order but hopfully Microsoft and Trueachievements will understand why theyre out of order and I didn't hack >_>

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By MildMolasses

It was an error on ms end. The achievements weren't in the system until today, even though I earned the, yesterday. My score is at 300 with 32/32 achievements. Hopefully I can fix it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.