Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

I have 21 hours played in TW2...and I'm still in Act 1

MysteriousFawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MysteriousFawx

Its impossible to describe how much I hate myself for doing this because I remember full well when playing the game it was amazing. However I simply cannot get gamer OCD out of my head. Inspecting every room, doing every side objective, trying to buy every recipe. Its actually stopping me from progressing as after repeating the tutorial act to remind myself of the controls and fighting style, then arriving in town, then thinking 'I'll stop here for tonight' only to not pick the game up for another month, to do the same thing again....ugh.

So what I want from you duders is to hype this game through the roof for me in this thread. I want to play and finish this game but I know as soon as the BF3 game night warning pops up, I'll put it down again for too long and lose the plot.

In short, describe as best you can, without major spoilers...why this game is awesome. And why I'm a moron for not having completed it already...

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

Don't play it until April 17th.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

Sucks for you man. I just got to act 3 and the shit is gonna hit the fan soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.