Invincibility glitch?

#1 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

To start this off, I'm not sure if anyone else has posted a topic about this before, and I've already finished the game (with obvious ease). So, I have to have to ask you duders, for those that have played the X360 version of The Assassins of Kings, has anyone else encountered a glitch to where when playing, if you're knocked down to zero percent health, and should die instantly in the smallest hit, you've lived and can continue on whilst being reckless and advancing through combat without the slightest care in the world? I played on hard mode and breezed through combat, yet I found myself awaiting death, yet survived every encounter with zero health and could not die during every encounter.

#2 Posted by GristleMcThornbody (156 posts) -

Yep, this happened to me too in the third act. Kinda took the challenge/fun out of the last couple bosses....

#3 Posted by firecracker22 (521 posts) -

Yeah, happened to me too. But, it went away after I leveled up.

The real problem with the glitch, aside from taking away the challenge of combat, is that it also prevents the regeneration of vigor. Atleast, once my heath bar went down to zero, my vigor would stay at zero too. I like to use signs, so that limited my combat options.

#4 Posted by IIGrayFoxII (206 posts) -

Yes this happened to me as well during the third act while fighting the dragon. I saved it and the glitch is still there from every save onward on that playthrough. Pretty weird issue. @firecracker22: Same here unable to use vitality at all. I do not believe I leveled up since I was so late in the game so this issue followed me right into the final battle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.