Loot Window Not DIsplaying - What gives?

#1 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

So, I've been playing Witcher 2 on 360 and watching the Quick Look this evening, I realized that when Patrick went near a lootable corpse or item, a little preview window showed up in the lower right hand corner of his screen. On my version of that game, that doesn't happen. I just get a button prompt that says "Search" - am I missing something? Is this a bug?

#2 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

That is unfortunate.

#3 Posted by uniform (1832 posts) -

The problem is likely that you have enabled Large Fonts. I started the game with the regular sized fonts and noticed the loot preview during the tutorial section,. The small fonts were kind of a pain, so I exited and enabled the large fonts via the main menu (do not believe you can switch them in a game). Upon starting again, I noticed the loot preview had vanished.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.