No Amazon download?

#1 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

So I wanted to get this because I just put my new pc together and am eager to test out its specs. However I can't seem to find it for pc download on amazon, has it always been like that? I know its on steam but Amazon has it on sale right now and was just curious if I'm missing something or if they took it down for some reason. If not, I'll go ahead and buy it off steam but just wanted to double check before I pull the trigger. Thanks guys!

#2 Posted by katanalauncher (215 posts) -

Wait for summer steam/GoG sale would be a better idea.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (15149 posts) -

Indeed this will almost assuredly go on sale. Wait if you can. Steam sales a coming!

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -
@Demoskinos@katanalauncher: Ok ok I shall restrain myself! I've waited a year already, guess I can wait a few more days (hopefully)
#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15149 posts) -

There are some free benchmarking tools if you just wanna put your PC through its paces and see what you crank out of it.

#6 Posted by Tsoglani (585 posts) -

Is there anywhere in Australia I can get the Enhanced Edition on disc? Can't find any retail copies other than version 2, and I don't have enough GB to download the digital EE; it would take two months and that would eat my whole cap limit. Any help? Please?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.