Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

Patch 3.2 change notes

eloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By eloj

Version 3.2 Corrections/Amendments (18th June 2012)

Patch 3.2 is a UI modification for the PC version of The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. The mod adds the following enhancements to the game. It can be used optionally (enabled by default) by players when installed. You can disable it in Configurator DLC Menu.

1. Minimap: Adds a north arrow

2. Alchemy: Crafting slots show how many ingredients there are; better default ingredient selection (e.g., not having to filter out quest item ingredients all the time); unrotates alchemy element symbols; saves custom ingredient selection for a formula (until you close the panel or go to another formula, but no longer resetting every time you create something).

3. Tooltips: Taller, and scroll faster.

4. Inventory/Trading/Storage: Sorting buttons (sort by time acquired, name, aggregate weight, aggegrate price.) Reversible sort also possible.

5. Trading: Places a checkmark next to books, formulas, and crafting diagrams that you already have in your inventory.

6. Crafting: Shows how many items you have instead of capping the number at how many are required. E.g., 30/3 instead of 3/3.

7. Other: Sorts some lists alphabetically: crafting, alchemy, elixirs.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

That was... Unexpected. Oh yes, a checkmark on acquired things. Much appreciated. Other updates are pretty nice additions as well. Man I love those guys.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SlasherMan

Damn, this reminds me I still need to go through that game again!

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Sackmanjones

Whenever I see a witcher 2 thread it makes me sad that I don't have a pc able to run it

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@Sackmanjones: The 360 version is pretty good. Or do you not have a 360?

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Arebuckle

I've been meaning to play this for some time. Got it when it came out but drifted away from it. After the amount of bloody updates its got it'll be like playing a new game. Sort of.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Sackmanjones
    @MooseyMcMan: No xbox =(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.