Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

Playing with the gamepad.

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Heltom92

I decided to try and play with the Xbox 360 controller (the fact that this is an option seems a big hint that the game is coming to consoles) and it actually works really well. Using the inventory isn't quite as easy with a controller but I think that combat is more fun with it. Anybody else tried it?

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By MEATBALL

I gave it a brief try in one of my attempts to run the game without my computer dying and found that I couldn't select any dialogue options with it, A is supposed to be set to confirm but pressing A wouldn't result in anything when selecting a dialogue option.

zafir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zafir
    @MEATBALL: Have you made sure you changed the input to gamepad in the ingame witcher 2 settings? I had that problem until I changed that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.