Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

polish language options

Cslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cslaw

The Witcher 2, at least on steam and gog.com will not include polish as one of the languages, does anyone know if  there is any other digital version of the game which will include polish? Or if they will patch in such an option like with the enhanced edition? or is my only option to import the disc based pl version of the  game. 

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

Goddamnit, I want my witchermans speaking Polish!

LisaFurioso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LisaFurioso

Yes because wanting a game in your native language is dumb.  

IIRC, CD Projekt is a polish company, so there being polish as an available language in some capacity seems likely. Keep looking around.

Cslaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cslaw
    @ZackHoagie said:
    " Yes because wanting a game in your native language is dumb.   IIRC, CD Projekt is a polish company, so there being polish as an available language in some capacity seems likely. Keep looking around. "
    I realize that there is a polish version of the game. It can be purchased from sites like gram.pl who ship overseas. My question was regarding a Digital version in polish which seems to be absent, even from gog.com which is owned by CD Projekt.
    valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By valrog

I find it strange that gog.com doesn't offer polish language seeing how it's polish and owned by CD Projekt.

mak_wikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By mak_wikus

Keep in mind that it's still two months till release. A lot can change during that time. I think that if there's demand, they will release Polish language pack thingy as a free patch(like they did with EE,but hopefully sooner).

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Bocam

The Polish voice-over/language will be available as a patch

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.