Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

Quick question before i break something (chapter 2 spoilers)

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

where the fuck is Iorveth in the dwarf village (chapter 2), i cant find the fucker anywhere and i need to talk to him for a side quest (With Flickering Heart), the map marker isnt helping so I dunno where to look, kinda getting pissed off now... thanks in advance for the replies

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rhaknar

cant find him, right outside the door where the map marker is (which is northwest like you said) and nothing, nothing outside, nothing inside, shit like this really turns me off games tbh, which is a shame because i was loving the game

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

i saved, reloaded the same save and he imediatly showed up inside the house... yay for bugs o/ thanks anyway dude

Evilv6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Evilv6

So the same just happened to me, however, I tried the save and load trick but Iorveth is still not showing up. This glitch really sucks because this has been one of the best if not the best sidequest in the game so far imo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.