Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

The back and the forth

OdinsThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OdinsThunder

The back and the forth was almost to trolling proportions in TW1, how's the back and the forth in TW2?
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

thats a good question. I'm playing the first Witcher right now, at the end of chapter 2 and i'm sick of all the back and forth, and this continuous feeling of being lost and having no clear purpose

i mean don't get me wrong i fucking love this game, it's such a badass experience, i just need something big to start happen.. fuck Kalkstein and his sephirots! and why won't Shani bang me already?
    MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MeierTheRed
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    thats a good question. I'm playing the first Witcher right now, at the end of chapter 2 and i'm sick of all the back and forth, and this continuous feeling of being lost and having no clear purpose

i mean don't get me wrong i fucking love this game, it's such a badass experience, i just need something big to start happen.. fuck Kalkstein and his sephirots! and why won't Shani bang me already?
    She will, give it some time. Game will pick up a bit at the end of chapter 2. Keep using your map, you can track quests, that way you have a indicator to go after. And the thing about Witcher is that the quest logs isn't babysitting you all the time, they can be pretty cryptic about what you need to do. Some like that some don't.
    OdinsThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OdinsThunder
    @Ahmad_Metallic
    Yep, I'm in the same boat up to Chapter III now, things do come together though towards the end of chapter II. Still quite a bit of back and forth in Chapter III though, seems to provide an interlude to all the awesomness lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.