The Witcher 2 is coming to PS3 after all

#1 Posted by Emiel (607 posts) -

Apparantly Microsoft paid for times console exclusivity...

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,96455,9723359,Wszystko_co_chcieliscie_wiedziec_o_konsolowym_Wiedzminie.html?bo=1

#2 Posted by AlexW00d (6281 posts) -

Chrome translates the first question as "When the Prime Minister?"

#3 Posted by endaround (2146 posts) -

Yeah Goggle translate is no help with trying to figure out if the Playstation 2 is supposed to be the Playstation 3 or just a game console or hell even the 360

#4 Posted by mak_wikus (527 posts) -

I was thinking of translating that whole Q&A  for these forums. Should I?

#5 Posted by kishinfoulux (2357 posts) -

Wouldn't be surprised but I'll wait for proper confirmation.

#6 Posted by Cincaid (2956 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

Chrome translates the first question as "When the Prime Minister?"

lol

#7 Posted by amir90 (2156 posts) -

Cool, will there be a difference between the ps3/360 version?

#8 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@amir90 said:
Let me check my crystal ball.
#9 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4825 posts) -
@amir90 said:
One will sell a boatload of copies, the other will be the PS3.
#10 Posted by Jikla (158 posts) -
@valrog: Already did it! The ps3 version will have a snake cameo and nathan drake playable character. Tehre will also be an extra sex scene with Elena from UC. The xbox version will have cameos from master chief and marcus fenix. And there will be an extra sex scene with Marcus fenix from gears.
#11 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@valrog said:

@amir90 said:

Clearly he was asking you, guy he wasn't asking, and not the guy who posted the Q&A link confirming a PS3 version.

#12 Posted by awe_stuck (800 posts) -

I thought it was only Xbox? Oh, well.. I guess PS3 owners will be happy...................

#13 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@MariachiMacabre said:

@valrog said:

@amir90 said:

Clearly he was asking you, guy he wasn't asking, and not the guy who posted the Q&A link confirming a PS3 version.

Clearly the guy who posted the link can see into the future. How foolish of me to think that I have that power as well.
#14 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

@valrog said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@valrog said:

@amir90 said:

Clearly the guy who posted the link can see into the future. How foolish of me to think that I have that power as well.

Or maybe (I don't speak Polish) it says something about the different versions in the Q&A. The Q&A in the link. The only that says there is going to be a PS3 version (usually when a new version of a game is confirmed one of the first questions asked is about version differences).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.