Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Mysterious Switch? (Maybe Minor Spoiler)

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So after completing the quest Of Dairy and Darkness (at the Aeramas Abandoned Manor), you are last teleported to the top room of the building. Next to the stairs is lever which, when pulled, makes the environment turn very dark for a brief amount of time, and Geralt will ask himself "What does this mean?" Is this some Easter egg, or does the switch actually serve a purpose? I haven't found anyone with answers on this, so I was wondering if any GB duders might know.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hmm. I missed that. I did notice however that in my quest inventory I still have 3 of his items. Things stay in that section of the inventory until you are done with them. So maybe there is much more to his story/quest.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@sterling: I've had a bunch of things not leave my quest inventory upon completing their associated quests. I wouldn't use that as a gauge for any continued story lines.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah I had the same thing happen. I actually thought it may have been a glitch at first but it seems like that happens for everyone so I don't know.

qrdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the record, I still have those statuettes as well. Maybe we'll find out when all the DRM drops. Or maybe we both missed something when exploring his lab.

poisonjam7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#6  Edited By poisonjam7

I just did that quest today and was wondering the same thing. I also have a lot of quest items sticking around in my inventory after finishing their respective quests, but I'm chalking those up as bugs. One item is from a quest I did in White Orchard for crying out loud!

Can you get to that switch before going inside the lab? I wondered if it changed something inside, but didn't have the patience to go all the way through again.

peposb87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_cat: hi, Im New here, but I finish this mission early in the game, same happen to me at the end, but my problem is that after I complete almost all the mission, except the finals main quest. This mission is active again, but tells me that search With the witcher senses but I cant find anything, and also tells me that I have to use the artefacts of aeramas to activate the portals, but I don't know what to do. This mission is activate again when I bought the potion that restore the skill points, Help me please. Thanks

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@qrdl: If those are Jade Statues you should go talk to Triss.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Cirdain

Also most of those leftover quest items are just mementos.

peposb87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please Help me, The sidequest is activate again. "of diary and darkness"

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lever turns out the sun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.