The Witcher facebook page just shared this gameinformer.com link http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/02/08/designing-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt.aspx
Sadly there's no option for embedding it, but it's 7 minutes long!
- "We've added an ingame tutorial system, but at the same time we don't like those forced-on-the-player tutorials..." Gotta love these guys!
- Moar sidequests. A lot more.
- Much longer main story line
- Three different epilogues (as opposed to Witcher 2's two versions of the same quest), based on your decisions
- No scaling. Like Skyrim, the enemies have static difficulties, and there's a variety of enemies with their various degrees of difficulties. The more you progress the harder enemies you find
- There was too much politics in Witcher 2. We'll keep those elements but they won't be the main story ark. More personal story, more freedom.
- We want to boost the feeling of being a Witcher
- The story will be more personal because we want to explain vague issues such as the Amnesia
- This will be the last Geralt chapter because he's a tired old man!
- Combat overhaul: Faster sword animations, swift targeting, combat camera, and more
- We want to finish the trilogy with a big twist
- "We love our fans, we read the forums alot, if there's something you want to appear in Witcher 3 just tell us!" DAMN!