6 dollars on Amazon?

#1 Edited by Slax (1014 posts) -

So apparently right now on Amazon you can get The Witcher Enchanced Edition for 6 Bucks. Is there a reason to not get this if I have yet to play this game?

You do have to hit PC Download on the page to see the 6 dollar price.

#2 Posted by ch13696 (4760 posts) -

There is no reason at all. You should seriously buy it. Very good game.

#3 Posted by Slax (1014 posts) -

It does look like I won't be getting the game guide soundtrack or a few other goodies. Is that worth the 10 bucks to get a physical copy shipped?

#4 Posted by Aronman789 (2737 posts) -

Buy it duder. I'm playing it currently myself, been pretty damn fun.

#5 Posted by InfamousBIG (3298 posts) -
@Slax:
Well, if that stuff's important to you, mail order, otherwise the game alone is great.
#6 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3629 posts) -

YES, BUY IT

#7 Posted by Slax (1014 posts) -

Apparently I have 15 dollars credit left over from getting AC Brotherhood, so it's free. Thank you all for your input. Sold.

#8 Posted by excido (205 posts) -

Really hope you enjoy it, I love that game.

#9 Posted by Ramboknife (133 posts) -

Is this an American only deal? I'm from Canada, and although I'm kind of new to Amazon, it doesn't seem as though I can buy it.
#10 Posted by DougQuaid (1272 posts) -

I bought it off of Steam during one of their sales for around the same price a while back and finally got around to playing through it about a month ago.  Fantastic game! BUY IT!

#11 Posted by Wright (631 posts) -

Bought it on steam for $13 a few months ago and it was certainly worth it.

#12 Posted by Impossibilium (680 posts) -

Hard copy is well worth it at full price. You can tell it the Enhanced package was put together by people who actually love their game and wasn't just another cheap CE cash-in.

#13 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2038 posts) -

I bought it on Steam for around $15 during the Christmas sale last year.  It's so good I feel guilty for not buying it full price.

#14 Posted by Slax (1014 posts) -
@Ramboknife: I'm not sure. All I did was hit PC Download and it showed it for 6 bucks.

@Impossibilium:  I was thinking that as well, but for 6 bucks it was hard not to pass up. GOG is doing a big pre-order deal with the Witcher 2, that comes with many goodies and is DRM free. So if I enjoy this, I may pick that up.
#15 Posted by Ramboknife (133 posts) -
@Slax:
Well, are you American? When it's getting me to put my info if, it's not giving the option of putting in Canadian information (Province, postal code, etc.).
#16 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2830 posts) -

IS there any way to activate it on steam?  :P

#17 Posted by Slax (1014 posts) -
@Ramboknife: Yeah I am, so I'm not sure what to tell you. Have you tried, just going to amazon, not through this link, and finding the product and doing it that way?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.