Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 26, 2007

The Witcher is an Action Role Playing Game developed by CD Projekt RED and is based on the book "The Last Wish" by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. An Enhanced Edition was released in September, 2008. A director's cut version was released for North America on July 31, 2009.

any way to RE-censor the uncensored EE?

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By armaan8014

I've got the uncensored Witcher enhanced edition, and since my sister wants to play the game now i want to get the cards censored to avoid embarrassment. Anyway to do that? like deleting some file or something?

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By metal_mills
    @armaan8014 said:

" I've got the uncensored Witcher enhanced edition, and since my sister wants to play the game now i want to get the cards censored to avoid embarrassment. Anyway to do that? like deleting some file or something? "

So your happy with characters saying "You stupid cunt" and things like "Your mother sucks dwarf cock", strong violence, mature stuff everywhere(incest, rape, cannibals, drugs)...but not a bare breast, the one thing...you know, your sister would have seen a million times in the mirror?
    iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By iamjohn

You're weird.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By EvilTwin

A) This thread is over a month old.  So, I'm sure he appreciates your help even though all you did is berate him.
    B) Don't you people ever get tired of recycling the same old tired line "so ur ok with ppls heads asploding but 1 nipple is like omg lol!?!"  Yes, that's exactly what they're saying.  Everyone has their own taboo.  As long as they're not on a crusade to get the game banned, what difference does it make to you?

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iamjohn
    @EvilTwin said:
    " A) This thread is over a month old.  So, I'm sure he appreciates your help even though all you did is berate him. "
    Hahahahaha oh wow.  How did I not notice that?
    Avatar image for manhattan_project
    manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By manhattan_project
    @EvilTwin said:
    " A) This thread is over a month old.  So, I'm sure he appreciates your help even though all you did is berate him. B) Don't you people ever get tired of recycling the same old tired line "so ur ok with ppls heads asploding but 1 nipple is like omg lol!?!"  Yes, that's exactly what they're saying.  Everyone has their own taboo.  As long as they're not on a crusade to get the game banned, what difference does it make to you? "
    No person on this thread wrote anything even close to that. Everyone used correct grammar. 
    Back on topic, being okay with gore and extreme language but fearing a boob or penis, things we see every day, is just plain dumb.
    EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EvilTwin
    @Manhattan_Project said:
    " No person on this thread wrote anything even close to that. Everyone used correct grammar.  Back on topic, being okay with gore and extreme language but fearing a boob or penis, things we see every day, is just plain dumb. "
    I was obviously writing it the way I did to emphasize how trite and annoying those comments are. 
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Manhattan_Project said:
    " @EvilTwin said:
    " A) This thread is over a month old.  So, I'm sure he appreciates your help even though all you did is berate him. B) Don't you people ever get tired of recycling the same old tired line "so ur ok with ppls heads asploding but 1 nipple is like omg lol!?!"  Yes, that's exactly what they're saying.  Everyone has their own taboo.  As long as they're not on a crusade to get the game banned, what difference does it make to you? "
    No person on this thread wrote anything even close to that. Everyone used correct grammar.  Back on topic, being okay with gore and extreme language but fearing a boob or penis, things we see every day, is just plain dumb. "

Thanks for proving his point, ya big doof!
     Thanks for proving his point, ya big doof!
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Maybe she shouldn't play that game, maybe just let her play oblivion.

manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMustacheHero: What point? All he did was call it annoying.
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By eroticfishcake

It doesn't matter anymore to be honest. The thread is over a month old and it's most likely that the problem has been resolved one way or another.

manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eroticfishcake said:
    " It doesn't matter anymore to be honest. The thread is over a month old and it's most likely that the problem has been resolved one way or another. "
    /end thread
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Manhattan_Project: Let me point out the highlights....

Him: "Don't you people ever get tired of recycling the same old tired line "so ur ok with ppls heads asploding but 1 nipple is like omg lol!?!" 

You: " No person on this thread wrote anything even close to that." ......
    " being okay with gore and extreme language but fearing a boob or penis, things we see every day, is just plain dumb. " 

You denied anyone doing that and then you did it yourself.
    demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By demonbear
    @eroticfishcake said:
    " It doesn't matter anymore to be honest. The thread is over a month old and it's most likely that the problem has been resolved one way or another. "
    Yeah, his sister probably had time to grow boobs by now and won't be offended by the content. :D
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ryanwho

You're a weird dude OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.