Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 26, 2007

The Witcher is an Action Role Playing Game developed by CD Projekt RED and is based on the book "The Last Wish" by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. An Enhanced Edition was released in September, 2008. A director's cut version was released for North America on July 31, 2009.

See Through Light Sources Glitch. Help!

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fossas

So my game has a glitch where I can see light sources through basically everything. After messing with all of the in-game settings, it's still there! HELP!!!

(By the way, I have 2 EVGA GeoForce GTX 680 Signature 2, with a 2-way SLI)

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

Check this post out from the Steam forums.

No need to turn of SLI, in the nVidia control panel go to "Manage 3D settings"
    Hit the tab "Program settings" and add the witcher.exe file usually located in \Steam\steamapps\common\the witcher enhanced edition\System
    Scroll down through the settings to the one called "SLI performance mode" and change it to Force Alternate frame rendering 2
    Apply
    And done, no more light through walls! Tested with Forceware 196.21 so you will need to upgrade if you're using an older drive and the above doesn't work.

Good luck!

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fossas
    @Ravenlight Worked perfectly! Thanks a million!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.