Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Episode 1: Faith Discussion Thread *FULL SPOILERS*

• 149 results
    Pynchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Pynchon

Here's my theory so far:

Bigby is a study in an unreliable narrator and he's killed them. So far the common thread is women he likes.

NSNebs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By NSNebs

As for someone who has been reading the books and graphic novels since 02, The story has some really interesting things happening that correlate from the game. Obviously Snow doesn't stay dead, but as for how she comes back is beyond me at this point. I thought the whole Grendel getting his arm ripped off ( If you did it) was a great Easter Egg/Trope to Beowulf.

The game for me so far is surpassing TellTales Walking Dead, Simply because I feel a bit more connected with the characters here, maybe because I've been reading their stories for so long? I'm sure everyone here agrees that they actually really care about every little decision they make in this story.

Also, I highly suggest anyone who lost Prince Lawrence, to go back and save him before going to Toads. There is literally no penalty for making Toad wait and you get an awesome chase sequence with Tweedle Dee. I feel like Lawrence will play a strong emotional link in the game in the future. If you guys have any questions into more of the lore or the books and don't feel like reading them feel free to ask away.

AMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nsnebs said:

Also, I highly suggest anyone who lost Prince Lawrence, to go back and save him before going to Toads.

Retroactively choosing the "right" decisions would defeat the purpose of making any decisions in the first place for me. I've made my bed, now I have to lie in it.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Holy hell, I didnt have high expectations for this, but telltale definitely hit it out of the park. For one, this game is fucking great looking (on PC anyway); the style is hot as hell. And I really am digging the story so far. I definitely didnt see snow whites death coming, and am I actually feeling kind of shitty about it; really liked her character.

Question: Can a game that isn't fully released be counted as a game of the year contender? Ehh, I still liked the last of us better, but I still have 4 other episodes of this to see.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I didn't like it at first. But by the end I wanted more. Fantastic. Those two hours flew right by.

• Gave Faith Money
    • Lied to Beast
    • Toads
    • Prince died
    • Bluebeard is my suspect
    • Tweedledee

Can't wait for the next episode.

sethshandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By sethshandor

Not familiar with the comic at all. LOVED the first episode. Will wait until the game is finished and maybe pick up some trades.

Played on PS3 and still hitched a bit here and there... that's the ONE thing telltale really needs to fix.

I was silent on who I suspected because my choice, Icabod, wasn't there!

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Grixxel

It's that ginger fuck that keeps showing up. He's walking across the building when you first get out of the cab at the beginning of the game. You bump into him when Snow goes get you at your apartment. He's in line outside Icabod's office and finally he's the person pinned underneath the couch you have lift up when chasing Tweedle Dee. On top of that, I believe you are being framed and things you do throughout the first episode will work against you. Like giving Faith money, putting the phone back on the hook, picking up the bullet at the apartment, among many others, could potentially be used as evidence against you. I'M ONTO YOU GINGER(bread?) MAN!

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#108  Edited By bkbroiler

I wish I had arrested the Woodsman. I couldn't decide who I wanted and at the last second I picked Tweedle Dee because I thought less people would go for him, so I would at least get an interesting perspective on that. And that wasn't even the case.

Poor Snow White. She was a really awesome character.

Really enjoyed my time with it. The characters, atmosphere, and concept all had that feeling of "man, it would be cool to exist in that place" that I rarely get from video games, books, or movies.

Glad I'm playing on PC. No technical problems so far, unlike the shitshow that was TWD on Xbox.

NSNebs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonkey: I agree completely, I guess I mean go back on another save file and see how the preview goes with Prince lawrence alive. It's interesting.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Absolutely fantastic. Graphically it's just so beautiful, and makes TWD look like smeared shit by comparison. I'm digging it all so far, from the characters, to the look, to the mature script, to the dark-fantasy twist on so many classic characters, to the slightly more involved action QTE's... I couldn't say just yet that I like Wolf over TWD, but it most definitely had a better opening episode to kick it all off! God, and such atmosphere... Has a real noir styling to it all, and I can't wait for the next one.

If the whole thing would have been made available within the year, and of course if it managed to keep the same degree of quality across each episode, then this could have potentially taken my GOTY spot. It's been love at first sight for me with this.

Anywhoo, choices:

Didn't give Faith the money.

I think that was my own instincts kicking in... Being a poor sod has made me a cheap asshole, so I decided to keep my money for myself. Once she died I figured the game probably wanted me to feel guilty about not giving her money, which could have contributed to her death, but I also knew for sure that she would have died regardless so... I didn't feel too bad in the end.

Lied to Beast.

I dunno, Beauty looked like she was in some trouble and I figured there may be some sort of abuse going on with her and Beast's relationship, so I decided to keep her secret.

Went to Lawrences place.

I just knew I had to obviously head to the place where (from the mirror) there's a bloody dagger next to what looked like a corpse. I was able to keep on Dee's trail until the end, too. Lawrence is also of course alive for me, though I wonder if he can still potentially perish during the scene when you're in the closet? I jumped outta there as soon as Lawrence pointed the gun anywhoo.

Currently have no suspect

Didn't want to jump to any conclusions, because I frankly don't have any... So I decided to keep quiet.

I took the Woodsman in

...I kinda regret that one, as it seems like you should obviously take in the mafia'd up Dee. But considering that the Woodsman was also running away in the first place, i figured he may also know something about Dee and Dum anywhoo. Also, fuck Gren, and fuck your arm >8)

Ending was of course rather tragic, though as soon as I noticed the police everywhere, my first thought was ''Oh, so Snow White's dead then''.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MideonNViscera

I guess I went way off the norm with my choices. I didn't give Faith any money, I went to Toad first, but I did go after the PI instead of Woodsman. He clearly doesn't know what the fuck is going on.

Who else ripped the guy's arm off? I feel maybe I shouldn't have done that haha

Also I dunno how Snow is dead. She obviously comes back.

EDIT: Oh yeah I also lied to Beast because I'm pretty sure Beauty never cheated on him.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelerzfan101 said:

One thing I just realized after playing through the last chapter of the episode is the situation with the cigarette machine. I gave Faith some money in the beginning of the story and that meant that I didn't have any money throughout the rest of the episode. If I would have kept the money, I probably would have had money to buy a pack of cigs.

It's probably a minor decision but I wonder what kind of effect it would have had on the story if it went that way.

I'm curious about this too. Like you have the option to give that matchbook to Faith at the beginning. If you keep it can you use it as a clue or something? It's clearly from the bar at the end. Maybe you get a dialog option with the bartender and can say you found this outside the Woodsman's apartment or something. Interesting possibilities are created if NOT using your inventory items is sometimes a good thing.

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must be the only one who told Beast the truth.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steelerzfan101 said:

One thing I just realized after playing through the last chapter of the episode is the situation with the cigarette machine. I gave Faith some money in the beginning of the story and that meant that I didn't have any money throughout the rest of the episode. If I would have kept the money, I probably would have had money to buy a pack of cigs.

It's probably a minor decision but I wonder what kind of effect it would have had on the story if it went that way.

I'm curious about this too. Like you have the option to give that matchbook to Faith at the beginning. If you keep it can you use it as a clue or something? It's clearly from the bar at the end. Maybe you get a dialog option with the bartender and can say you found this outside the Woodsman's apartment or something. Interesting possibilities are created if NOT using your inventory items is sometimes a good thing.

You can't use it in the cig machine because the bartender doesn't have change. I believe you can use it to pay for your drink, but I didn't haha

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@steelerzfan101 said:

You still can't buy a pack of cigarettes. They explain it away by Wolf not having the right change, and when he asks the bartender, she apparently doesn't have any, either.

bkbroiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebeegirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pynchon: right? I thought at first that Faith was going to be the romance, then Snow but....

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#118  Edited By hermes

So far, I am liking this game (damn cliffhanger, can't wait)

Here are my choices:

• Gave Faith my money
    • Lied to Beast (didn't wanted to, he seems like a nice enough guy, but I promised Beauty I wouldn't tell)
    • Went to Toad's first (unlike Lawrence, Toad sounded to be in imminent danger)
    • Didn't prevent Lawrence's death (I don't know how. I guess it can be done depending of the previous choice)
    • Suspected Dee (I really don't think he did it, but he was the only reasonable one among the options - didn't know you get more with X)
    • Arrested the Woodsman (I panicked).
    • Didn't rip off Grendel's arm (I tried to play the nice guy here, he had enough)

@pezen said:

@gike987: All I remember about Bluebeard, before the first choice of suspects at Crane's office, is that Bigby looks at the file at home and says something about him not being a very nice guy. If there's any other moment they bring up that beheading thing, I must have missed it. Overall I thought the episode did a pretty poor job of making anyone seem suspect. Well, they try to force Woodsman down your throat but that's about it.

Same here. I only recall Bigby making one passing mention of Bluebeard while glancing at a file in his apartment. After completing the episode and reading the short bio that's unlocked, it seemed like he actually could be the best suspect, and the fact that they did a full 3D model and bio of the guy suggests to me that he's probably going to show up at some point in a future episode.

Based on the classic folk character, he beheaded his wives. There is a reference to that in his Bio. Also, if you go to the Chapters sections, there is a screenshot of him and Bigba having a discussion, so I guess he will be shown prominently in later episodes. He does seems like the most likely suspect so far because of that, but the first chapter doesn't give you any information to validate that theory. Also, he seems like too easy a suspect, so I am guessing its a red herring...

teknoarcanist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By teknoarcanist

@cornbredx: If it reminds you a lot of Fables, it might be noted that the network that runs Once Upon a Time was originally setting up a deal to do a TV version of Fables. That deal fell through, and Once Upon a Time was put into production shortly after. Draw your own conclusions from that.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cornbredx: If it reminds you a lot of Fables, it might be noted that the network that runs Once Upon a Time was originally setting up a deal to do a TV version of Fables. That deal fell through, and Once Upon a Time was put into production shortly after. Draw your own conclusions from that.

haha Wow, I dunno what to think about that.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#121 chaser324  Moderator

Well, I guess that's one of the dangers of building your fiction around stories and characters that are in the public domain.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always play the Good path in these type of games, but damn if I didn't rip that fuckers arm off.

murph267

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey i have read the first 5 volumes of Fables and it will spoil some of the story. They are great books and you should read them later if you do not want the game to be spoiled. I still loved this episode despite some of the craziness being ruined from reading the comics

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#124  Edited By cornbredx

@teknoarcanist: That is interesting. To be fair, though, ABC (i believe it is) is run by Disney so they already had their own universe to mess with those characters and while I'm not a big fan of every change they make I actually appreciate a lot of the jabs at Disney's place in pop culture relating to these characters.

They are both interesting takes on fairy tales, but I do feel they are different enough to feel like two different things. Just to be clear about that.

But ya, that is interesting back story.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#125  Edited By LackingSaint

Man, did anyone else feel like the "fighting the bad side" of Bigby's character was really well-realised? The whole game I kept stopping myself from doing the more aggressive things, although I kind of wanted to, then in the end when Bigby goes beastmode I just went crazy and ripped Grendel's arm off. I never felt like I was out of character in the choices I made.

OmegaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By OmegaX

I feel like the killer is Bigby. I mean, it makes perfect sense. He's turning into the wolf (which is ultimately his bad side) and has no conscious memory of it. When the first murder takes place, he suddenly "awakens" from a nap and Snow is beating on his door. It also fits perfectly with the title of the game and is a twist you wouldn't see coming.

If you look at the future episodes it seems very plausible as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
    deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegax: Yeah. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Bigby isn't the killer and there is more to it than that. As soon as Crane said "There is a killer among us" it hit me.

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like I am one of the few who went to Lawrence's apartment first, seeing as how I figured out who was at Toad's I am glad with this decision to keep him alive, so far at least.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegax said:

I feel like the killer is Bigby. I mean, it makes perfect sense. He's turning into the wolf (which is ultimately his bad side) and has no conscious memory of it. When the first murder takes place, he suddenly "awakens" from a nap and Snow is beating on his door. It also fits perfectly with the title of the game and is a twist you wouldn't see coming.

If you look at the future episodes it seems very plausible as well.

That theory does make a certain amount of sense but in one of the Fables entries it talks about when he met Snow he was in wolf form and had been ripping through soldiers and she got him to bite through her manacles. That makes me think they won't go that route, it wouldn't make sense that he was able to control himself before but now is indiscriminately killing. Also it does seem like a bit of an obvious twist. I hope it doesn't go that way anyway.

Screw that ending, now I'm all depressed :( Great game though.

cbk486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesoutherndandy:

How can Bigby be the killer? We see Bigby "wolf-out" during the bar sequence, but Snow still dies off screen. When would Bigby have had time to slip away?

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbk486: Wow for some reason that didn't occur to me at all, you're right. Debunked!

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

• Gave Faith the money
    • Lied to Beast
    • Went to Toads first
    • Didn't prevent Lawrence's death
    • Suspected the Woodsman
    • Arrested the Tweedle Dee
    • Didn't rip the douche's arm off

I am really liking this game and I've never read the Fable's comics. When I was on the "Press Start" screen, I already loved the presentation. I love 80's neon and music things so I instantly loved it. I mean, my favorite movie is Drive so this isn't surprising. Everything about the game is great and I can't wait to play more but man, poor Snow White.:/ But I looked on Wiki and it says she is alive in the comics and seeming that this is a prequel, she should come back to life. I also knew once you saw the police that Snow was killed. I think anything Telltale does from now will be pure gold.

I also did a second playthrough after and did all the opposite decisions from above.

ahab88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@primalhorse:

@steelerzfan101 said:
    @papercut said:

So did anyone notice the tattoo on the pimps chest for the next episode? It says 'Kiss the Girl' and my current crazy theory is that the pimp is Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. WHO'S WITH ME?

Holy shit, I literally thought the same thing!

Wouldn't he be georgie porgie?

This.

Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,

Kissed the girls and made them cry,

When the boys came out to play

Georgie Porgie ran away.

uberexplodey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#135  Edited By uberexplodey

Just finished playing and really enjoyed my time with it. Can't wait till the next one.

• Gave Faith my money
    • "..." to Beauty and same to Beast -- though I feel kinda bad about not saying anything to the guy.
    • Went to Toads first -- He made it seem important. Messed up on my questioning and could only catch him in one lie. I did suspect him of hitting TJ at first. Toad still strikes me as a shitbag after all that.
    • Didn't prevent Lawrence's death
    • Suspected the Pimp -- I didn't think to look through the Bluebeard's file, and I didn't know anything about him really so it didn't feel right to suspect him. Also not familiar at all with Bluebeard.
    • Arrested the Tweedle Dee -- hesitated on this one because Woody was spilling his guts about his true colors. Tweedle's are mixed up with something, and seeing that teaser with the Woodsman still out and about worries me.
    • Didn't rip Grendel's arm off -- but if he comes after me again like that, I really want to put him in his place.

Also, I wanted to tell Crane to fuck off, but I kept my mouth shut. Really don't like that guy. Stoked to see how the rest of everything else unfolds. Damn.

clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went to Toad, because, well, he's a mate. Also, his situation seemed more urgent at the time. I kinda assumed Lawrence was already dead when I saw him still sitting.

And I took in Woody, because from what I gathered the Tweedles are investigating the case as well, just from a different angle. And since I was one step ahead of them in the bar, I assumed they knew as little as I did, whereas whatever Woody has to say might actually advance my own investigation. That's not to say I still consider the woodsman a suspect, but he might be able to tell me more about Faith and maybe know who her pimp is, who is someone I definitely need to have words with.

I was totally expecting the second victim to be Beauty, and Beauty's secret to be her having some sort of connection with Faith. With Snow ending up to be the second victim, who I'm pretty sure had no connection to Faith at all, it feels safe to assume Faith didnt die because of some shit she was in... I doubt she even knew her killer. So that rules out her pimp.

I don't think we've even met the perp yet... so that kinda leaves only Bluebeard as a suspect at this point, but Bluebeard has red herring written all over him.

That barfight was fucking awesome, by the way. I felt like such a badass.

Final thoughts: Faith's ribbon seems very significant at this point. Her asking 'do you like my ribbon' was her definitely trying to tell us something. The ribbon has lips on them, which connects to 'these lips are sealed'. I wish I could further interrogate the mirror when he repeated those exact words. It might be just a collar through which her pimp proclaims ownership, but I think there's more to it than that. I'm meaning to ask him about it ^^.

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Gave Faith the money. It just felt right in the moment. Although when I chose to pay for the drink I'd forgot that Bigby had no money.
    • Stayed out of it with Beast. Bigby had shit to do, he ain't getting in no relationship bother.
    • Went to Toads first, he sounded like he needed the help.
    • Didn't prevent Lawrence's death :(
    • Didn't suspect anyone, because I genuinely don't have a suspect. Not enough evidence to say one way or the other.

Arrested Tweedle Dee, just for hitting me more than anything. The Woodsman seemed cool at that moment.

I also ripped that guys arm off, to show that Bigby ain't nothin' to fuck with.

Also, would reading the comics now spoil anything in the games do you think? Because I really want to read them, I thought this episode was fantastic and want more of this world.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By stryker1121

Glad to see this thread pop up...finished the first episode this weekend and really enjoyed it. Not to belabor the point but TTG is really excellent about bringing gravitas to their narratives. Needless to say that is a rarity in our well-loved medium.

SadisticWOlf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SadisticWOlf

Picked this up off the Steam sale.

The ending was perfect. I'm sure it was a shock for people who are coming into this fiction without having read the books and a weird sense of relief for those that have.

Snow isn't dead, she's easily one of the most important characters in the fiction. Her death means that Faith might still be alive.

clush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sadisticwolf: unless you have some insider knowledge, I find that hard to believe. The game has its own story, just because one character is prominent in the comics it doesnt mean they cant be killed off in the game...

swordmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By swordmagic

@milkman said:

@spraynardtatum said:
    @steelerzfan101 said:

I didn't give Faith the money and I still wasn't able to use the cigarette machine; however, I was able to pay for my drink after I beat the shit out of that one guy in the bar. Pretty satisfying.

I felt kind of dumb at that point because I didn't realize that giving the money to Faith would not allow me to pay for the drink. So, after I was just a total badass and beat the shit out of this guy, I walk up to the bar and reach into my pocket and Bigby is just like "...shit." Suddenly, I didn't feel so cool.

I just wanted to point out I actually reset because of this. It felt damn good to beat the shit out of Grendel, I tore his arm off and looked like a total badass... I get to the bar and I saw the option to pay and I thought "Hell yeah im gonna throw money at her and walk away as a big fuck you" and suddenly Bigby is all "Oh sorry im out of cash :/" and I was like NOPE. Reset and did the whole fight over again just to say I wasnt paying ahah,

tom_arranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

****Major Spoilers******

I don't know if this has been posted but I will go a head anyway. For those sad about Snow I will tell you she can not be dead. Telltale has said this is a prequel to the comic series in which a major character central to pretty much everything.Because of this we know she will come back eventually. The reason being as long as a characters fable is popular in the real world they become more powerful and more impossible to kill. I.e. The story of Snow white and the big bad wolf are common knowledge and very popular, this means Bigby and snow pretty much can't die, same deal with how the woodsman survived an axe to the head, Red Ridding Hood is sill popular. Faith on the other hand is part of a creep insect fairy tale no one has heard of so she can be dead forever. But snow will return.

Unless Telltale pull some alternate reality bullshit

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ch3burashka

Seeing as how I read the books, is the only explanation for the ending is that it's a fake? Seems like a bad jump-scare, seeing as how there's no way that happened; TWAU is supposed to be canonical.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fucking loved the 1st ep. Enjoyed it 100000 times better than the walking dead.

DrxLecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, just played through this last night. really enjoyed it, can't say I enjoyed it more than walking dead yet, but you can certainly see how much they learned from season 1 of TWD. However I have to say that I am amazed by the number of people that were surprised by Snow White's death. I thought her death was totally telegraphed, from the point in the car that they are headed to Lawrence's place. When they just looked at each other in the car I said out loud, "well, she is dead." So the ending wasn't nearly as eventful as most people seem to think, at least for me. Maybe it is because I haven't read the comics though... Looking forward to the rest, really hope that they don't actually take until next fall to finish.

tanha_dana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By tanha_dana

Here are my choices:

Didn't give Faith any money....(hey, i could pay my own drink at the end)

I promised Beauty I wouldn't tell...but i told Beast anyway....(I'm funny that way...I''m gonna kick Beast's ass in the next episode anyway hehehe)

Went to Lawrence first, his more important to the case I think...(f#*k Toad...I'll take him to the Farm if he still don't have his

Glamour-up the next time we meet)

Lawrence survived...(can't wait to tell him the bad news about his wife's decapitated head we have in the morgue hehehe)

Didn't suspect anyone...they are all RED HERRING anyway....and because i have my own "THEORY"

Didn't grab anyone at the Trip Trap Bar...but than automatic grab woody

My THEORY: (for good measure you may not want to continue reading this)

If you ask me....I think the serial killer is not Faith's husband, not the Woodsman, not DE or DUM, not her pimp and not Bluebeard....is the Taxi Driver...we saw him first in the hallway when Snow ask Bigby to go outside to see Faith's head in the front of the building..than again in front of Crane's office..this shows that his a Fable also...after that when Bigby chase down De...De threw a sofa at Bigby...
    when Bigby lift it up..is the same guy again on the ground (who is this guy!!??)...and at the end when you look closer at the taxi driver..the one taking Bigby and Snow to the TRIP TRAP BAR...Booom!! SAME GUY!!..and there fore his the last guy to be seen with Snow...before we see her decapitated head in the end of the episode....by the look of the guy...my guest is his Puss in Boots...sorry guys...i just "called" it :)

it's a great game and i love it.....

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus this has taken so long to come out (ep2)

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who arrested the Woodsman is crazy. He's a drunk asshole; Tweedle Dee actually knows something.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#149  Edited By golguin

Given how the first season of Walking Dead episode 1 played out is anyone else super suspicious about that skinny red haired freckled dude? He was in line to get into the office, he ran into Snow and Bigby in the hallway, and he was the taxi driver that picked up Snow.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played this on xmas day with both of my brothers co-piloting the whole time. I had the controller but we basically voted on the choices.

Uh from what i remember.

- Gave faith money.- Just wanted nothing to do with the beast/beauty thing.
    - went to toads first because my brother INSISTED. We also beat the SHIT out of toad till he talked rofl. (he was CONVINCED he was in on it lol)
    - we suspected bluebeard because my brother read the comics and said he was bad news? I dunno he seemed very surprised by the events of the game. He used comic knowledge to "guide" us and was wrong everytime lol
    - got in a bar fight with grendel but didnt rip off his arm.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.