Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Episode 2 - Known Release Date?

Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Duminakan89

Episode 1 was absolutely superb, I already want more. I'm scoring the internet searching for any info on the second episode "Smoke and Mirrors". Anyone know when it will be released?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

Telltale doesn't usually give release dates for their games until like a week or two before the episode's release. And it's usually a month or two between episodes being released so I'd say mid-late November for the next episode.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

It's generally 1-2 months between episodes, but I'm thinking the release schedule for this might also be impacted by the schedule for Walking Dead Season 2. I'm guessing that they might end up dropping one episode per month alternating between Walking Dead and this.

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's generally 1-2 months between episodes, but I'm thinking the release schedule for this might also be impacted by the schedule for Walking Dead Season 2. I'm guessing that they might end up dropping one episode per month alternating between Walking Dead and this.

I doubt they will split it. At least I hope they don't :( . From that first episode alone, I already like it more than the entirety of Walking Dead.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@chaser324: I think it will be best if they stick to one game at a time.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duminakan89: Absolutely superb is spot on. Just loved this first episode. I'm thinking of waiting until the rest are done and play through all of the rest in one go.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chaser324: Is there a release date for season 2 of walking dead?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

@2headedninja: Telltale has said Q4 2013. I don't think they've gotten any more specific than that, and it's always possible that date has been pushed pack to 2014.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@chaser324: I think they actually said, "Queue for", meaning "get in line for it because it's coming out soon."

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

WELP

BBOYS2231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BBOYS2231

I'm guessing February for Wolf Among Us, March for TWD: Episode 2

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still a couple more weeks of January, so it could still be out this month, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it got pushed to next. It should be out this month though, as interchanging between TWAU and TWD every month would make the most sense, but this is the first time they've tackled two major projects at once and they were never very good at maintaining a release schedule anyway.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I started reading the Fables comics as I couldn't wait any longer. They have only worsened my patience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.