- Didn't interrupt the eulogy. (That one just seemed obvious, with Snow being there and it being a damn funeral.)
- I went to the Trip Trap. (Since if I didn't, I thought it would mean Bluebeard going there. And let's be real, he would have made a mess.)
- Offered Flycatcher a job. (He's destined for greater things, anyways. Read the comics.)
- I burnt the Tree. (No sympathy for that bitch. She's a criminal, a coward and she told everything she knew, so she was also of limited use.)
- I didn't kill Dum. (Would have definitely killed him if Snow wasn't there, but since she was, I didn't want her to see Bigby giving in to his animal side.)
Overall I thought this episode was a lot better than the last one.