Fullscreen Problems with Steam Version. Help Me!

#1 Posted by JasonR86 (9608 posts) -

Hey guys, I downloaded episode 2 of Wolf Among Us when it came out and continue to have an error with the Steam version. Episode 1 worked perfectly. This is a brand new problem with Episode 2. When I start the game fullscreen, no matter the resolution, the screen in zoomed in really close so I only see about half of the full picture. I could play it windowed but I really don't want to. Plus I shouldn't have to.

So far, I've tried to verify the cache and all the files were validated. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and still had the same issue. It doesn't matter if I have a controller in or not (apparently that has some random effect with some people with this game). I have the latest version of my graphics drivers installed. I've messed with every setting but still the game is zoomed in while set to fullscreen. I looked through Google and found a solution for people who use Macs (something to do with 'graphics automatic switching' or something of that sort) but I use Windows 7.

So, do you guys have any guesses as to a fix besides waiting around for a patch?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.